Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone wolf question: Always wanted to ask.
5 September 2013, 16:51,
RE: Lone wolf question: Always wanted to ask.
(5 September 2013, 16:49)Midnitemo Wrote:
(5 September 2013, 16:48)bigpaul Wrote: be the other way for me, my OH is the one with the country skills-herbalist, farmer, gardener, cook!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

sorted then mate...your a lucky guy.

yeah, but it took me 50 years and 2 divorces to find her!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 September 2013, 11:38,
I think the whole thing with groups is that is fine for someone who lives in America where they have the property and the land available, but in the UK? I don't think many of us(I don't) have the large property available with the land necessary for this sort of operation, most of us are going to be living in small modern houses with small gardens, yes I know there will be exceptions to this rule but on average this will be the case.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 September 2013, 11:53,
(6 September 2013, 11:38)bigpaul Wrote: I think the whole thing with groups is that is fine for someone who lives in America where they have the property and the land available, but in the UK? I don't think many of us(I don't) have the large property available with the land necessary for this sort of operation, most of us are going to be living in small modern houses with small gardens, yes I know there will be exceptions to this rule but on average this will be the case.

I don't see what land size or house size has to do with whether you go lone wolf or group post SHTF. And what does America have to do with it. Please elucidate.
6 September 2013, 12:15,
(6 September 2013, 11:53)John Wrote: I don't see what land size or house size has to do with whether you go lone wolf or group post SHTF. And what does America have to do with it. Please elucidate.

If you can't see that 1000 people need more land than 1 person, or 1000 people will eat more than 1 person, or 1000 people may be a bit snug in a 1 bedroom studio flat, than trying to elucidate, is a bit pointless.

WaylanderCool
6 September 2013, 12:27,
(6 September 2013, 12:15)Waylander Wrote:
(6 September 2013, 11:53)John Wrote: I don't see what land size or house size has to do with whether you go lone wolf or group post SHTF. And what does America have to do with it. Please elucidate.

If you can't see that 1000 people need more land than 1 person, or 1000 people will eat more than 1 person, or 1000 people may be a bit snug in a 1 bedroom studio flat, than trying to elucidate, is a bit pointless.

WaylanderCool
exactly Waylander, that was my point.
6 September 2013, 12:30,
(5 September 2013, 16:21)bigpaul Wrote: if its like the sheeple I have living near me it'll be NEITHER! I still say that lone wolf's only have to do enough to look after them selves and no more, if I was to end up in a group of surviving sheeple i'd end up doing ALL the work.

Don't team up with people like that then.
6 September 2013, 12:32,
(6 September 2013, 12:30)BeardyMan Wrote:
(5 September 2013, 16:21)bigpaul Wrote: if its like the sheeple I have living near me it'll be NEITHER! I still say that lone wolf's only have to do enough to look after them selves and no more, if I was to end up in a group of surviving sheeple i'd end up doing ALL the work.

Don't team up with people like that then.
I don't intend to!Big Grin
6 September 2013, 15:03,
surviving with a group vs alone: http://straightforwardprepper.com/surviv...p-vs-alone