Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looting after an event.
13 August 2013, 16:44,
RE: looting after an event.
at least a quick synopsis though,

If you had done a quick synopsis on that link i wouldn't have clicked it, its VERY american, and of little use to me.
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
13 August 2013, 16:48, (This post was last modified: 13 August 2013, 17:06 by bigpaul.)
maybe it IS American but looting is looting and I found the piece very interesting and informative. Knowledge is power.

that's it, I wont bother putting any more links on, find your ownTongueTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 August 2013, 22:02,
The problem of looters and the moral ethics of looting yourself should the need arise post SHTF isn't an "American" issue.
13 August 2013, 22:11,
Lets stay polite guys,and I think if I remember right SD did specifically ask people to stop posting links without some sort of explenation or snippet about the link to save people time etc.

14 August 2013, 01:36,
IMO........there will always be more looters than people/guards/sheeple protecting it ie: food ...so make sure your one of the looters, "ready" for the task at hand.. armed...focused etc.....I know abit about the subject btw.....and im talking in the yewkay !!not "bongo-bongo-land or Amerikkkaa !
14 August 2013, 11:01,
(14 August 2013, 01:36)RoadWarrior Wrote: IMO........there will always be more looters than people/guards/sheeple protecting it ie: food ...so make sure your one of the looters, "ready" for the task at hand.. armed...focused etc.....I know abit about the subject btw.....and im talking in the yewkay !!not "bongo-bongo-land or Amerikkkaa !

dosent surprise me one bit!Big GrinBig Grin I don't think looting will be large on the timescale-it wont take long for the shelves to be emptied and I don't think the looters will last very long on the food they have looted(thats if they have actually looted ANY food rather than plazma tvs and mobile phones) probably a week or two before they used or wasted it all.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 August 2013, 19:21,
(13 August 2013, 16:44)Binnie Wrote: at least a quick synopsis though,

If you had done a quick synopsis on that link i wouldn't have clicked it, its VERY american, and of little use to me.

Damn right Binnie! Those Yankees haven't had an original thought in years!

[/sarc]
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
15 August 2013, 06:55,
hmmm,

ok here goes, the UK and the USA are very different countries, with very different problems.

its very likely that content from the USA, even when viewed through whatever brand of rose tinted spectacles you like, just doesn't fit the bill for the UK.

Ok SOME of the content might be applicable (we've all got to drink water!) but issue with society, govt, politics, economy, etc etc will probably tend to differ greatly.

everyone has a right to an opinion, all i'm saying is give us a heads up about what is behind the link, don't just send us a "curve ball" or "throw us under the bus"

f*ck it, if you can't beat them, join them!

I'm off to chow down on some MRE's and plink with my twenty-two down the old dawson place, YEEE HAWWWWW!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
16 August 2013, 17:09,
Watch out Binnie! You may just get Texas Citizenship Papers in your mail yet! Big Grin
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
17 August 2013, 11:39,
The definition of what constitutes looting, and what the population perceive to be looting I believe are two sepperate issues.
If the population has been evacuated to safety with an outlook to returning to their homes and possessions, then anyone who steals/loots from those private properties should expect a lead lobotomy (in the States anyway) and a damn good thrashing over hereBig Grin.
My position is this, if the population has left due to whatever breakdown and has no chance or wish to return to their properties and I take advantage of this by acquiring their abandoned goods, am I a looter?