Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alarm Mines
13 August 2013, 12:21,
Alarm Mines
Sorry in advance if this has been mentioned before.
I was wondering if anyone uses Alarm mines around the perimeter?
Iv got the two types,
The first uses 12 bore black powered blanks
The second uses .25 blanks, These work out loads cheaper for the blanks and wont annoy your neighbors as much as the 12 bore blanks if you have a false alarm but these need adapting slightly so you can attach a trip wire and you need to make a clamp/bracket to fix them to a wall or fence.
http://www.airsoftworld.net/catalogsearc...turer=&cat=

These can be set in such a way that if the trip wire is cut a dead weight will drop and set the alarm off anyway.

They are great if you set the trip wire on your side of a garden fence/wall. Iv used some hanging basket brackets and closed the loop at the end so the trip wire is a foot away from the wall.
That way its not so ugly and i can plant in the hanging baskets.

Anyone hopping over the fence/wall will catch the wire on there way over.

Iv painted the trip wire with UV paint designed for fishing lures which stops the birds trying to land on the wire. (Its also seems to work on the local cats and foxes???)

The UV paint is invisible to the human eye.

I also have about 6 personal attack/rape alarms that are very cheap of ebay (Approx £1 each) that are good if they are tied to some fishing wire.

So i was wondering what other people use as perimeter alarms???
13 August 2013, 13:43,
RE: Alarm Mines
attack alarms from a £1 shop and some fishing or strimmer line.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.