Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the top 4 reasons why your not going to survive bugging out to the woods.
15 August 2013, 14:11, (This post was last modified: 15 August 2013, 14:14 by Prepper1.)
RE: the top 4 reasons why your not going to survive bugging out to the woods.
thats what I picked my bol for IF I need to go there, isolated, and shit scary for the norms....
and fluck all for them unless they brought it with them apart from bracken and sheep sh*t.....

Bugging out is my last thing to do if and only if there's a total collapse whereby I need to scoot out away from the maddening crowd...
ie total utter madness, stabbings rapings similar to the current warzones maybe.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
15 August 2013, 14:22,
(15 August 2013, 14:11)Prepper1 Wrote: thats what I picked my bol for IF I need to go there, isolated, and shit scary for the norms....
and fluck all for them unless they brought it with them apart from bracken and sheep sh*t.....

Bugging out is my last thing to do if and only if there's a total collapse whereby I need to scoot out away from the maddening crowd...
ie total utter madness, stabbings rapings similar to the current warzones maybe.
ditto P1, my main BOL(I have 8 )has been scouted, inspected, checked and mapped for a similar event, leaving it until the last moment and then "heading for the hills"blindly is just madness.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 August 2013, 20:36,
"What are you planning on doing about hyper-inflation? Heck, do you even have jumper cables in your car?!" Good article, nicley finished off with a healthy does of realism. I think that not many people in this country will even consider it an option, we are all creatures of habit and those in towns and cities (including myself) only get food from supermarkets in nicely pre-packaged containers where the meat is already butchered and the veg is already picked and cleaned. I think most don't even realise where this food comes from, and those that do will head out to "find farms" not find areas of wilderness where wild game reside. I can just imagine the local chavs or Mr and Mrs have-it-all trying to work their way over the sometimes unforgiving Dartmoor in their winklepickers, stillettos or reebok classics.
16 August 2013, 14:16,
theres little woodland left in the uk and if everybody turned up with a tent and abig knife it would be chaos
Survive the jive (youtube )
16 August 2013, 16:33,
(15 August 2013, 20:36)MikeA Wrote: "What are you planning on doing about hyper-inflation? Heck, do you even have jumper cables in your car?!" Good article, nicley finished off with a healthy does of realism. I think that not many people in this country will even consider it an option, we are all creatures of habit and those in towns and cities (including myself) only get food from supermarkets in nicely pre-packaged containers where the meat is already butchered and the veg is already picked and cleaned. I think most don't even realise where this food comes from, and those that do will head out to "find farms" not find areas of wilderness where wild game reside. I can just imagine the local chavs or Mr and Mrs have-it-all trying to work their way over the sometimes unforgiving Dartmoor in their winklepickers, stillettos or reebok classics.
you are so right Mike, I can just picture itBig Grin they wont get 3 miles!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.