Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware of the FAKE prepper!!
4 September 2013, 11:17,
RE: Beware of the FAKE prepper!!
(4 September 2013, 11:08)Prepper1 Wrote: I couldn't read the original article it seems to have disappeared.
Is this It http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/fake-prepper/
just in case anybody wants it again.

Reading that article again, one thing becomes apparent - the dude who wrote it has some serious paranoia issues. Beware Of The Crazy Prepper!!
4 September 2013, 11:18, (This post was last modified: 4 September 2013, 11:35 by bigpaul.)
(4 September 2013, 10:50)BeardyMan Wrote:
(4 September 2013, 10:46)bigpaul Wrote:
(4 September 2013, 10:43)Binnie Wrote: maybe so, but even someone who "talks the talk" might have something really amazing up thier sleeve!

I have no idea what you mean by that, but these people just repeat what they have heard or read or found on the internet, they don't actually DO any of it they just talk about it.

(4 September 2013, 10:45)BeardyMan Wrote: Can't say I've ever met a "fake" prepper - don't think it's something to get too worried about.

I have...and so have you!Big Grin

Ah, I think I know the one. He ain't no prepper, unless preparing to fall down dead is prepping??? Big Grin

correctBig Grin

talks about it-incessantly, writes articles on it, is an writer and has contributed to at least one magazine, but dosent actually do it himself.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 September 2013, 11:39,
There are many ways to prep.

Prepping with the express intention of raiding other preppers for their suppies might be parasitic, but its a valid prepping mind set. Just as valid as prepping to to supply food for the table by hunting.

Just sayin'
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

4 September 2013, 11:58,
(4 September 2013, 11:39)Lightspeed Wrote: Prepping with the express intention of raiding other preppers for their suppies might be parasitic, but its a valid prepping mind set.

I suppose you COULD call that prepping, I wouldn't, i'd call that raiding!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 September 2013, 12:22,
(4 September 2013, 11:58)bigpaul Wrote:
(4 September 2013, 11:39)Lightspeed Wrote: Prepping with the express intention of raiding other preppers for their suppies might be parasitic, but its a valid prepping mind set.

I suppose you COULD call that prepping, I wouldn't, i'd call that raiding!

Prepping = Preparing Preparing for difficult times ahead

For some, preparing the hardware and resources maps of the locations of future food and provision stocks, falls within prepping maybe?
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

4 September 2013, 21:09,
LS said "Prepping = Preparing Preparing for difficult times ahead"

If raiders are preppers they'll certainly have difficult times ahead if they pitch up at my BOL!!!
I don't agree raiders are preppers, I think they are conniving, opportunist scum!

Bob Big Grin