Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware of the FAKE prepper!!
27 August 2013, 14:15,
RE: Beware of the FAKE prepper!!
(27 August 2013, 12:48)Straight Shooter Wrote: By the way BP is definatley no fake.

That beard is definitely a stick on jobby though Big Grin

Heart
27 August 2013, 14:18,
(27 August 2013, 14:15)BeardyMan Wrote:
(27 August 2013, 12:48)Straight Shooter Wrote: By the way BP is definatley no fake.

That beard is definitely a stick on jobby though Big Grin

Heart
you cheeky buggerBig Grin and yours is definitely a "corporate" jobby!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 August 2013, 17:40,
(27 August 2013, 13:06)bigpaul Wrote: "different strokes for different folks!": what one person considers "crap" another person might find very interesting, life would be very boring if we all thought and acted the same.

You hit the nail on the head there mate. What 1 person deems "crap" might be just the info that other people are looking for. An example is radio use threads. Absolute junk to me & of no use. Absolute gem to someone else who incorporates them into their plans. It's all down to the individual's opinion.
27 August 2013, 17:42,
(27 August 2013, 17:40)Geordie_Rob Wrote:
(27 August 2013, 13:06)bigpaul Wrote: "different strokes for different folks!": what one person considers "crap" another person might find very interesting, life would be very boring if we all thought and acted the same.

You hit the nail on the head there mate. What 1 person deems "crap" might be just the info that other people are looking for. An example is radio use threads. Absolute junk to me & of no use. Absolute gem to someone else who incorporates them into their plans. It's all down to the individual's opinion.
exactly my friend, and we all have a different opinion, that's what makes us individuals!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 August 2013, 17:43,

Jesus H Christ TWO people talking sense in one thread, fuck me pink.
27 August 2013, 17:48, (This post was last modified: 27 August 2013, 18:21 by bigpaul.)
(27 August 2013, 17:43)NorthernRaider Wrote:

happens sometimes...people talking sense, not fucking you pink....jeez what a thought, no, don't go there!!Tongue

(27 August 2013, 17:48)bigpaul Wrote:
(27 August 2013, 17:43)NorthernRaider Wrote:

happens sometimes...people talking sense.
2 September 2013, 18:33,
So, I have an associate from when I was still in school, not the most reasonable and quite deceptive. He claims to be a prepper and have a BoB as well, he has offered to me to go hiking with him.

My problem is that he, when I came out as Bi he ceased to be my friend and start to bully me. Now, I don't know whether he's changed or not, last time I met him he was saying he had acquired a hatchet and was trying to make a gun, now thing is, I have nowhere near that level of firepower, a multi-tool and a folding shovel. So, should I agree with his request or refuse?
Positively Pessimistic
2 September 2013, 18:54,
Prepping is not about firepower, anything of that nature is classed as a tool to a real prepper,... so if he is going about bragging about his guns then beware

All preppers have a good blade though

As for should you go camping, that's entirely up to you
A major part of survival is invisibility.
2 September 2013, 19:10,
Well, heard it from the pros. Beware.

I didn't think it was wise to bother with him either. Well, not if it's just two of us.
Positively Pessimistic
2 September 2013, 19:15,
personally I think that if he's bullied you in the past I wouldn't give him the second chance he may have changed but then again he may have not.