• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time day month year
26 August 2013, 10:17,
RE: time day month year
It's called a sense of humour.
26 August 2013, 11:19,
never have guessed!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 August 2013, 11:38,
[Insert throwing sound]

CLANG

The proverbial spanner has hit the works.

Trust me to throw a spanner into things.

Right, here's some fun. I'm not sure how many people are massive fans of reading science magazines, but I am one of those people. Did anyone else read the report that our country is turning into a 2 season country? This will clearly cause issues with planting seasons and the alike. Best of all, the seasonal differentiation is becoming so large that 'seasonal' plants may not survive the harsh summers or dire winters, thus changing our ability to outdoor-grow many of the plants we currently can.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
26 August 2013, 11:43,
not sure if the 2 seasons are winter/spring , summer/autumn or spring/summer , autumn/winter but I see what you mean.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 August 2013, 11:58,
The two seasons are miserable and more miserable.
26 August 2013, 12:29,
It's meant to be a change from 4 seasons, down to winter and summer, but with a 1 week separation (spring and autumn equivalents).
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
26 August 2013, 20:02,
It certainly went from Winter directly to Summer this year, and the long range weather forecast is for decent weather to persist well into September, so we may end up going from Summer almost directly into Winter.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.