Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my EDC
26 August 2013, 14:05,
my EDC
my EDC or "emergency bag" carried in the car at all times contains: 2 foil blankets,2 disposable lighters, torch c/w batteries, 1 lock knife, 1 spark striker, 2 light sticks, 1 sharpening stone, all carried in a small bum bag type bag. also kept in the car at all times, F.A.K., 1 "protection kit "(already posted)(may increase this to 2!) shelter/basha, compass, folding saw, water bottle/canteen. on my person: belt, keys and key chain, wallet(money and cards),lock knife, mobile phone, spectacles.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 August 2013, 16:37,
RE: my EDC
Might be worth adding a disposable waterproof.
Maybe some sort of lint/kindling and fuel.
26 August 2013, 16:53,
RE: my EDC
(26 August 2013, 16:37)BFG Central Wrote: Might be worth adding a disposable waterproof.
Maybe some sort of lint/kindling and fuel.

I've usually got a decent jacket in the back of the car, might be worth picking up some kindling and putting it in a small tin, could maybe put in some wire wool-I hear that burns well, got loads of that, picked up some pine cones the other day.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.