Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do the police trust you?
28 August 2013, 17:23,
RE: Do the police trust you?
(28 August 2013, 16:44)Mortblanc Wrote: A car pulls up in front of my house and 4 men in suits get out and I answer the door to see what they want.

........ and find out it's the Jehovahs Witnesses

Quote:4 heavily tattooed guys in cargo pants, tee shirts, combat boots and shaved heads get out of their car and the door will not be opened.

............ and it's the SUK user group bringing you lots of
preps as a gift.

:-)
28 August 2013, 17:32,
(28 August 2013, 16:44)Mortblanc Wrote: 4 heavily tattooed guys in cargo pants, tee shirts, combat boots and shaved heads get out of their car and the door will not be opened.

funny that, most of my mates have tattoos, tee shirts, army boots, either shaved heads or very long hair AND beards, leather jackets and ride motorbikes.....AND they are the salt of the earth, when I was living in the city all I had to do was pick up the phone and say one word:......."HELP" and they would be at my place before I could put the phone down! i'd rather have mates like that than the "suited and booted" kind!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 August 2013, 17:34,
What has this to do with prepping?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin