Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scopes.
13 December 2011, 17:25,
RE: Scopes.
I have three pairs of binoculars and think they are as good as any scope. At the present time I could not buy a scope anyway. Too many other items I need, more important than a scope. Kenneth Eames.
13 December 2011, 17:30,
I like a scope on a tripod rather than binocs. I can use it, rest and go back and I'm not moving around too much. I do have several pair of binocs though but I prefer the scope for static use.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 December 2011, 17:30,
(13 December 2011, 17:25)Kenneth Eames Wrote: I have three pairs of binoculars and think they are as good as any scope. At the present time I could not buy a scope anyway. Too many other items I need, more important than a scope. Kenneth Eames.

yep, i've got a small pair in the car, another smaller pair in my GHB and a larger pair(which somehow have lost one of the eye pieces! still usable though), i saw some for sale in the local market last week, was going to see them in more detail today but its "hissing" down so no market( its outdoors), will see if he's there next week!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 December 2011, 21:17,
spotting scope on a stand will always be better than bio's unless you are just having a quick look
each to thier own
like i said before i may need to go in somewhere so i need to look, listen the raid
to win the war, you must be willing to die
21 December 2011, 14:29,
I bought the scope and not really liking it, worth the money I think yes/maybe I just don't get on with scopes I will stick to my Baigish.

[Image: jpaL0Y8UQjUQ3KpdNwuTU03gs.jpg]
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
21 December 2011, 15:35,
The grunt in me saying if the optics wont go into the top pocket of my smock then they are no use to me Smile

21 December 2011, 15:49,
Yeh it is too big for what it is, I don't really think it is all that powerful, I do have another land scope but it is like 3 foot long and this thing can see into space, my dad gave me it years ago I have no idea what it was meant to be used for, at a guess to look out to sea.Huh
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
21 December 2011, 17:14,
My experienced instructors in the army wether shooting or scouting said anything more than 4 x magnification is normally a waste. and 35 to 40 mil lenese diameter was the most useful.

22 December 2011, 03:13, (This post was last modified: 22 December 2011, 03:19 by grumpy old man.)
the scope is good for servillance you use your bio's for scanning around and quick things when you on the move but if you plan to watch your target to gather info before the attack say for a few days the when it's set up you can focus stright away
if you understand where i'am comming from i'am not to good explaining what the heads think lol
think along the lines of the Special Recconasence Regament ?
NR think passed the grunt the gun only shoots a certain distance but the longer you are away from the target the lest chance you have being knocked
to win the war, you must be willing to die
30 December 2011, 15:04,
RE: binoculars.
just got a new pair of binoculars 10X50 magnification really nice pair and CHEAP = £10.98 including the postage and delivery was fast too. (stock clearance!) superbuysonline-co-uk/ebay i'm also getting a night vision telescope, that'll take a bit longer to come(different seller) as its coming from Hong Kong, cheap too £3.99 with free postage, may be a load of sh1t but i figure at £3.99 its worth a punt, if its a load of rubbish i can throw it in the bin and i havent lost loads of money-right??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.