Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MET-RX Meal Replacement
31 August 2013, 12:22,
RE: MET-RX Meal Replacement
I expect your "press-ups" are a little bit different post marriage Scythe!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 August 2013, 12:49,
(31 August 2013, 12:22)bigpaul Wrote: I expect your "press-ups" are a little bit different post marriage Scythe!!Big GrinBig Grin

No matter how you're pumping, do it hard enough and it's still a hell of a workout haha.

Really want to hit the weights more. Want to get back to 5 days a week (if anyone wants to sprout about over training, sorry to say this, but it's called split training, and if you do it correctly, it's fine to train 5 days a week!)
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 September 2013, 00:22,
I ate a tin of corned beef the other day that had a best before date of June 2010. It looked, smelt and tasted perfectly fine. [/u]
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
1 September 2013, 20:49,
I guess the thing about all meal replacements is not to use them all the time.

Some meal replacements,e.g. Slim Fast are utter rubbish with around 200kcals.

As I said in my previous post, when you need a quick protein fix
a couple of scoops of protein/whey together with a bit of porridge, milk and honey blended
together should give you around 400-450kcals which is a very nice fix.

As a side issue, many of the cheaper dried foods in supermarkets have a very low
kcal delivery. In a stressful, hardworking post TU situation, i would personally aim for 2500-3500 kcals per day.

Hopefully it will burn off otherwise even my size14 frocks will have to go :-)