Total Carbohydrates: 43 g
Sugars: 7.1 g
Dietary Fibre: 3.9 g
Fat: 9.5 g
Saturates: 4.8 g
Sodium: 121 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1 g
BCAAs: 600 mg

For those who are interested the main difference between more expensive brands and cheaper ones is digestibility.
i have found maximuscle to be over priced for what it is
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here

30 August 2013, 17:59,
RE: MET-RX Meal Replacement
Make your own as follows

two scoops of strawberry/vanilla protein powder
one scoop of porridge
one big spoonful of peanut butter
blended with milk

That will pack a powerful protein punch.

Supplement with a bit of honey or for those who have diabetes
try Agave syrup or Stevia (I don't like Stevia - its a tad bitter)
30 August 2013, 18:04,
I've been looking at Wayfarer boil in the bag as an emergency food but their so expensive, £3.99 +£1.99p&P on Ebay or £5 in my local camping shop, not bad if your buying 1 or 2 but if I wanted to put away a months supply( I've got enough stored for 7 days) it could get expensive!(4 weeks would be £5X7X4:£140! PER PERSON)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 August 2013, 18:10,
I've never done the workout supplement thing(sadly putting on weight has never been a problem for me...likes me grub!) are you using these suplements for survival food/stores purposes or are you guy's/gals bodybuilders? i'm a complete dunce in this subject..i know diddly.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
30 August 2013, 18:13,
(30 August 2013, 18:10)Midnitemo Wrote: are you guy's/gals bodybuilders?

well, Scythe SAYS he is!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 August 2013, 18:20,
I'm not exactly a size 8 darling, so I use them for survival. If I need a protein/calorie fix in a hurry
then my mix would do it
30 August 2013, 18:22,
(30 August 2013, 18:20)River Song Wrote: I'm not exactly a size 8 darling.

who wants a size 8 anyway? I never did like stick insects!Angel
30 August 2013, 18:50, (This post was last modified: 30 August 2013, 18:52 by Midnitemo.)
size 8.....thats a shoe , real women start about size 14Smile

and generally would it be healthy to subsist on this stuff?
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
30 August 2013, 22:29,
i was a bodybuilder for 20yrs plus but i hardly ever used powders far to much money and i didnt trust what was in them .
one guy who run his own gym used to buy tesco value powder milk mix in some value choc powder and make after training drinks and sell it as hi end powder he still rips off his members .

you cant beat good wholesome food for bodybuilding for survival think about tesco value milk powder mix with water into a thick paste eazy to eat packed with goodness its what the powders are made of whay from milk remember

little miss muffet
Survive the jive (youtube )
31 August 2013, 11:25,
(30 August 2013, 18:13)bigpaul Wrote:
(30 August 2013, 18:10)Midnitemo Wrote: are you guy's/gals bodybuilders?
well, Scythe SAYS he is!Tongue

After home situations change, I've not been bodybuilding for 2 years. But will be back in the gym again, pumping it up ASAP. At the moment I'm just doing a lot of running and a little bit of weights at home. On the Dartmoor trip I went back and forth 4 times to the car, up over the Tor and back, in one day....camping with dogs is loads of hassle!!! Personal abilities are much higher, but I'd much rather be massive (vanity can be a killer haha).

As for supplements, I'm loading up for every situation. Loads of stuff post SHTF, but also for everyday use.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin