Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scavenging.
14 December 2011, 10:44,
RE: Scavenging.
(13 December 2011, 20:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: Hmmmm do I feed tiddles and rover or do I feed the kids, boy thats a tough one.

not a problem i have to face NR, maybe i'm lucky in that respect?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 December 2011, 15:27, (This post was last modified: 14 December 2011, 15:32 by mikebratcher69.)
You will BP, I'm gonna round them all up and dump them near you...
Just need to find your bol and then a trail of meat to it and hey presto my feral dog problems gone...
Mind you I've got the problem of me dropping a trail of meat to your bol...It could make me look rather atractive to a feral dog...
That plans got numerous flaws I didnt think through...

Damn...
Still you could face zombie sheep? rabid sheep with a thirst for human blood?
Vampire phesants perhaps?
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
14 December 2011, 15:38,
Dont mind the dog problem Mike, i can always use a few guard dogs and maybe i'll train a few up to be sled dogs, might be handy if we get all the snow again, i thought for one awful moment you meant you were going to round up all the brats-a bit like the pied piper?, i cant handle kids, i've never had kids, never wanted kids, and i really cant relate to them, i prefer animals to (most) people anyway!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 December 2011, 15:42, (This post was last modified: 14 December 2011, 15:42 by NorthernRaider.)
(14 December 2011, 15:27)mikebratcher69 Wrote: You will BP, I'm gonna round them all up and dump them near you...
Just need to find your bol and then a trail of meat to it and hey presto my feral dog problems gone...
Mind you I've got the problem of me dropping a trail of meat to your bol...It could make me look rather atractive to a feral dog...
That plans got numerous flaws I didnt think through...

Damn...
Still you could face zombie sheep? rabid sheep with a thirst for human blood?
Vampire phesants perhaps?

Sabre toothed squirrel
(14 December 2011, 15:38)bigpaul Wrote: Dont mind the dog problem Mike, i can always use a few guard dogs and maybe i'll train a few up to be sled dogs, might be handy if we get all the snow again, i thought for one awful moment you meant you were going to round up all the brats-a bit like the pied piper?, i cant handle kids, i've never had kids, never wanted kids, and i really cant relate to them, i prefer animals to (most) people anyway!Big Grin

What flavour dogs?, and are they oven sized ? Angel

14 December 2011, 15:49, (This post was last modified: 14 December 2011, 15:49 by bigpaul.)
NorthernRaider )

What flavour dogs?, and are they oven sized ? :angel:
[/quote Wrote:
dunno what flavour, i dont go round licking dogsTongue oven sized ones-maybe a few "handbag" dogs-they wouldn't be missed, its mainly Jacks & Collies around here, being farming country with the odd king charles and a couple of GSD'sBig Grin
[quote='NorthernRaider' )

What flavour dogs?, and are they oven sized ? :angel:

dunno what flavour, i dont go round licking dogsTongue oven sized ones-maybe a few "handbag" dogs-they wouldn't be missed, its mainly Jacks & Collies around here, being farming country with the odd king charles and a couple of GSD'sBig Grin
14 December 2011, 16:51,
They all taste like Chicken if cooked slowly, but if you find any hard crunchy bits its cos you forgot to take its collar off before you cooked it.

15 December 2011, 11:00,
to be serious, for 5 minutes, if you want a dog as a tool, what you need is a good Lurcher for hunting and a spaniel for retrieving!
16 December 2011, 06:26,
Good thinking BP. You are certainly on the right track. I like the humour but I also like the common sense that you've just added. Kenneth Eames.
16 December 2011, 09:54,
(15 December 2011, 11:00)bigpaul Wrote: to be serious, for 5 minutes, if you want a dog as a tool, what you need is a good Lurcher for hunting and a spaniel for retrieving!

Lurcher or Terrier yes but never a Spaniel they are to daft, they are loony til they are 3 then they get a type of senility at around 7 or 8 and most of the UK Spaniel breed is so inbred and deformed you would think they came from Norwich Smile, Retrievers make good retrievers !! Smile

16 December 2011, 11:27,
(16 December 2011, 09:54)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(15 December 2011, 11:00)bigpaul Wrote: to be serious, for 5 minutes, if you want a dog as a tool, what you need is a good Lurcher for hunting and a spaniel for retrieving!

Lurcher or Terrier yes but never a Spaniel they are to daft, they are loony til they are 3 then they get a type of senility at around 7 or 8 and most of the UK Spaniel breed is so inbred and deformed you would think they came from Norwich Smile, Retrievers make good retrievers !! Smile

you can even train a Poodle to retrieve, thats what they were originally bred for, the ribbon (around the top knot) wasn't for show, it was so you could see it in the scrub.