• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scavenging.
13 December 2011, 17:04,
RE: Scavenging.
It's a dogs life!
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

13 December 2011, 17:17,
There was an old saying, "What doesn't fatten fills". I would be very pleased to find these cans of food even animal food. I am sure if I had to bug out I would find myself a dog and he would need to be fed. I would need a companion for hunting. If he was a retriever he would be good when hunting game birds. Kenneth Eames.
13 December 2011, 17:39,
Hey guys a dog is not just for Christmas, if you are careful the cold cuts will last til new year Smile

13 December 2011, 19:01,
(13 December 2011, 17:39)NorthernRaider Wrote: Hey guys a dog is not just for Christmas, if you are careful the cold cuts will last til new year Smile

and here was me thinking you were a dog lover NR?Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 December 2011, 19:10,
A dog is just a tool to my survival kit, and a walking emergency food supply as well.

13 December 2011, 19:13,
I think NRs view on dogs is well known. Useful rats.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 December 2011, 19:24,
Sorry Guy's, our dog is part of our family not just a pet and definitely not a food source.although i cant say the same about the neighbours dogs!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 December 2011, 19:35,
One of my biggest fears after an event is the possibilty of feral dog packs roaming the streets hungry!
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

13 December 2011, 19:50,
Reality,

Those are the ones you can eat. Feral dogs get plenty of exercise and won't have much fat. On the -ve side they will also be the fittest and more vicious of the bunch. I wouldn't plan on Chihuahua's being around.

BP,

Better keep an eye on NR then.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 December 2011, 20:36,
Hmmmm do I feed tiddles and rover or do I feed the kids, boy thats a tough one.