Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North West Meet 21-Sep
18 September 2013, 16:12,
RE: North West Meet 21-Sep
I've notified everyone that expressed an interest. If you don't have that then PM me.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 September 2013, 23:33,
Hi SD received the pm but for some strange reason i can't seem to send replies...i am technologically challengedAngry sounds good , no clue what i might bring to the meet as i feel very much that i have lots to learn and little to share but hopefully i can change that. there is a slight chance i may get called in early as we have a lot of sickness and leave at the moment....will try to make breakfast appt.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
19 September 2013, 11:01,
Although it's looking slim, I'm going to really try and make this. Questions:

- how many are planning to come?
- is there a contact number for late arrivals if the group moves on?
- I'd like to cover several topics, can I do this?
- does this meeting start with the Morrison breakfast at 08:30 or just after?
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
19 September 2013, 11:13,
(18 September 2013, 23:33)Midnitemo Wrote: Hi SD received the pm but for some strange reason i can't seem to send replies...i am technologically challengedAngry sounds good , no clue what i might bring to the meet as i feel very much that i have lots to learn and little to share but hopefully i can change that. there is a slight chance i may get called in early as we have a lot of sickness and leave at the moment....will try to make breakfast appt.

Your replies are coming through. For some reason it just says they are not sent. No idea why. It is on my list to fix Smile

(19 September 2013, 11:01)Nix Wrote: Although it's looking slim, I'm going to really try and make this. Questions:

- how many are planning to come?
- is there a contact number for late arrivals if the group moves on?
- I'd like to cover several topics, can I do this?
- does this meeting start with the Morrison breakfast at 08:30 or just after?

All the people on the dist list you got.
See PM I sent you.
Yes
If you want to make breakfast feel free. Let me know and I'll send the details.

SD
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 September 2013, 05:25,
I do hope the Meet goes well and is a great success. Six should be a good number to establish a Group. All the best, Kenneth Eames.
21 September 2013, 19:25,
Good meet with some interesting ideas being thrashed about, look forward to the next one when we can expand on them! [Image: thumbsup.gif]

Didn't time fly? Angel
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
21 September 2013, 20:00,
Yes time did most certainly fly....until i got to work then it dragged like a mofo...thanks for the talk on solar power Nix and also Timelord with the Armour pointers , looking forward to another meet.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
21 September 2013, 20:02,
Yes, a very worthwhile meet with some good info passed about and contacts made. I see a positive glow on the horizon. lol. TL.
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
21 September 2013, 21:25,
Well done guys,... pleased it all went well
A major part of survival is invisibility.
21 September 2013, 21:26,
(21 September 2013, 21:25)Highlander Wrote: Well done guys,... pleased it all went well

Seconded - good job!