Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MCT Oil for winter
3 September 2013, 09:20,
MCT Oil for winter
Hello everyone

Time for winter prepping.

This is a lovely little trick I've only just thought about posting. I'm reordering what I have ran out of, which reminded me and prompted my posting this.

MCT Oil.

MCT Oil is a brilliant product that allows you to create more body heat than you expected. It's basically a thermogenic (fat burner through heat) but the main reason I love it so much is because it allows me to get out in the snow while wearing fewer layers!!! Your body becomes better at regulating heat and you stay warm for longer in colder temperatures! What's not to love? Oh, the price, well...yeah, maybe. It's not the cheapest, but I love it and swear by it.

If you're getting ready for winter and will be out and about at a moment's notice, this is always a nice thing to add into the mix.

Enjoy.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 September 2013, 09:56,
RE: MCT Oil for winter
Thanks for this. Interesting

Can you give a link to more info, and maybe a reputable e-supplier?

(3 September 2013, 09:20)Scythe13 Wrote: Hello everyone

Time for winter prepping.

This is a lovely little trick I've only just thought about posting. I'm reordering what I have ran out of, which reminded me and prompted my posting this.

MCT Oil.

MCT Oil is a brilliant product that allows you to create more body heat than you expected. It's basically a thermogenic (fat burner through heat) but the main reason I love it so much is because it allows me to get out in the snow while wearing fewer layers!!! Your body becomes better at regulating heat and you stay warm for longer in colder temperatures! What's not to love? Oh, the price, well...yeah, maybe. It's not the cheapest, but I love it and swear by it.

If you're getting ready for winter and will be out and about at a moment's notice, this is always a nice thing to add into the mix.

Enjoy.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

3 September 2013, 14:43,
http://nutritionreview.org/2013/04/mediu...ides-mcts/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medium-chain_triglyceride

As for the staying warm thing, it was recommended by a friend and I swear by it. It is similar in biological process to Tibetan Tea (tea with butter in it....don't knock it, it makes awesome coffee too!!! a little cinnamon and you are good to go, for 4-5 hours....actually thinking about it, it's an ideal thing to have for bugging out or for getting home, e.g. self heating black coffee with a chunk of butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon!!! MMMMMM, and you stay full for ages too. Really should post this up somewhere else).

As for suppliers, I go with Now Sports. I think Astro still supplies it. That's who I used to go through. They had a shop on ebay.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 September 2013, 15:09,
Thank you Scythe,

I'll read up on the links tomorrow.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580