Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 and the risk to us...
14 December 2011, 11:08, (This post was last modified: 14 December 2011, 11:15 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: 2012 and the risk to us...
(14 December 2011, 10:27)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I like to make sure I'm on the same page of the book and make sure my preppers paranoia doesnt get the best of me. And as this site is full of level headed folks that helps greatly, It's nice to know that theres others chugging along the same track...

Now that does really P*** me off, Mike it is NOT paranoia, it is the mind of an inteligent person studying events around him, making an appraisal of the information available and deciding there COULD be a real time threat, then doing something about it. Mike you would be one of the few who got away from Krakatoa, or Vesuvius or Mount St Helens, Or got out of Germany in the 30s simply because you do not accept in blind faith what the sheeple believe.

The Paranoid ones are those deeluding themselves into thinking the world and society is just going to plod away normally until eternity.
Further it was the " Paranoid" minority on 911 who said " Bollaux to the STAY WHERE YOU ARE" annoucements in the world trade center and got the hell out.

It was the paranoid who were at the front of the crowd fleeing across Manhattan bridge right after the 2nd plane hit.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43478117@N00/6509930171/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43478117@N00/6509930099/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43478117@N00/6509930099/

14 December 2011, 12:44,
Shucks your makin me blush...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
14 December 2011, 12:49,
(14 December 2011, 12:44)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Shucks your makin me blush...

Mike its not us that are off our collective trollies its those who think society can continue on its self destructive path, a few like preppers, homesteaders, small holders, off gridders and some ecologists can see what is coming, and of course the social elite who can also see the cancer spreading through society. All are making plans and preps and looking for a safe place to wait it out.

14 December 2011, 12:57,
2011 has been an interesting year to say the least, the riots, the strikes and now the EU kicking off, dont know what will happen or what form it will take, but i wish to thank Northern Raider & people like Hangfest who helped me not so long ago and put me on the right path! i did not know then that there were even British preppers i assumed it was purely an American thing, you can imagine how happy i was to find that there were people in this country who were thinking along the same lines as me. can i take this opportunity to wish all the good people on this site a Merry Crimbo & a happy new year. BP.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 December 2011, 13:10,
Merry Crimbo and dont let your guard down during the hols Smile

14 December 2011, 14:42,
I NEVER let my guard down( unless in the company of trusted friends), comes of living in a city for 40 odd years, i cant seem to get out of the habit even though i no longer live in a city( keep my eyes and ears open & my gob shut & ALWAYS sit with my back to a wall! old habits never dieTongue)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 December 2011, 01:02,
i bet if we were profiled most of the same boxes would be ticked
merry crimbo and happy newyear to all my prepper friends
take pride in the knowledge were 1 step a head of the sheeple
to win the war, you must be willing to die