Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
great all rounder
5 September 2013, 21:44,
RE: great all rounder
(5 September 2013, 16:11)Mortblanc Wrote: I own a lot of Stanley tools and they are a brand I will purchase without hesitation. They do not make crap and if a review was done that showed them defective I would suspect it was done by some fool paid by the competition.

If you can find only the smaller version of the fubar, get a section of water pipe to extend its leverage.

As a weapon I would expect this to be no better or worse than any other impact weapon.

The finish on the fubar is such that it would last longer as a grave marker after someone shoots you for going after them with it or using it to break into their site.

Its a tool to access places first and foremost and i wouldn't be so stupid as to try and use it as a weapon against anybody armed with a firearm other than in an enclosed space ie my house...spear to keep them at arms length hammer to deliver the blow should they be stupid enough to grab the spear...classic teamwork
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
10 September 2013, 19:41,
RE: great all rounder
I have 1 great bit of kit. Even better with a bit of modification to make it more into a pick axe like end. Here's mine

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)