Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interesting web page
14 December 2011, 11:03,
interesting web page
http://www.preppers.info/Free_Downloads.html
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
14 December 2011, 14:32,
RE: interesting web page
Very nice. I'll add it to the links page.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 December 2011, 14:34,
Err... It was already there. Did you get that link from the main site Mike? If not then have a look at the others there.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 December 2011, 14:45, (This post was last modified: 14 December 2011, 14:46 by mikebratcher69.)
Ahhh not been on the links page so far...
On my way...
14 December 2011, 15:12,
Smile
Skean Dhude
14 December 2011, 15:16, (This post was last modified: 14 December 2011, 15:24 by mikebratcher69.)
I've been so busy trying to re educate myself in the art of prepping. My brother and I were "into" survival in a big way many moons ago, but I find that even though I learned sh*t loads, having a family took precident, as it does and after such a big gap 14 years in my case, I happen to be taking a steep re learning curve.
As you read, learn and re educate yourself, stuff you once knew rears its dusty head from the back of your brain and then gives you a kicking for leaving it for so long...
The once rusty gears of prepping and survivalism are once agian starting to turn, lets just hope I put enough wd40 on before I pressed the start button...
Did you know... that you can use vehicle leaf springs, as crossbow arms, pods I think they're called the technical name escapes me... Judicious use of an angle grinder and your away, and a nice bit of reclaimed railway sleeper or hardwood for the stock and a big rasp file. a few metal bits and bobs your uncle...