Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to see an enemy if they breach your area.
11 September 2013, 14:48,
RE: How to see an enemy if they breach your area.
(11 September 2013, 14:43)BeardyMan Wrote: Crossing the road is dangerous.

If you're not confident you can do it without hurting yourself then ask an adult for help.

Common sense is required for many things, this is no different.
I like to think i'm pretty switched on but i have oppened my shed before now and set my alarm mine of and i knew it was there cos i set it.....shit happens!
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
11 September 2013, 14:50,
butter fingers!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 September 2013, 14:52,
(11 September 2013, 14:48)Midnitemo Wrote:
(11 September 2013, 14:43)BeardyMan Wrote: Crossing the road is dangerous.

If you're not confident you can do it without hurting yourself then ask an adult for help.

Common sense is required for many things, this is no different.
I like to think i'm pretty switched on but i have oppened my shed before now and set my alarm mine of and i knew it was there cos i set it.....shit happens!

Don't play with anything that goes bang then - you can't afford for shit to happen.
11 September 2013, 14:56,
(11 September 2013, 14:46)bigpaul Wrote: the ideas is NOT to forget where you put them in the first place. sprogs wont be allowed to go charging out the door in the mornings on their own, for many reasons not just your booby traps.

My Kids are typical kids , they push the boundaries,bend all the rules and worse than that are airheads for long periods of any given day....don't want one maimed or killed.her indoors would be mighty pissed
11 September 2013, 15:02,
(11 September 2013, 14:56)Midnitemo Wrote: don't want one maimed or killed.her indoors would be mighty pissed

Big Grin

Aye, not something for children to be near.
But this is PSHTF, and you wouldn't stick one near your front door, would you?

If you use battery method to deliver the required charge, then you could feasibly have an "On/Off" switch located somewhere.

Butcher a PIR sensor, and you've got a motion activated one, just like a claymore (ssshhhhhhhh.....)
11 September 2013, 15:11,
(11 September 2013, 15:02)BeardyMan Wrote:
(11 September 2013, 14:56)Midnitemo Wrote: don't want one maimed or killed.her indoors would be mighty pissed

Big Grin

Aye, not something for children to be near.
But this is PSHTF, and you wouldn't stick one near your front door, would you?

If you use battery method to deliver the required charge, then you could feasibly have an "On/Off" switch located somewhere.

Butcher a PIR sensor, and you've got a motion activated one, just like a claymore (ssshhhhhhhh.....)

am a bit of a technophobe and anything that relies on elecktrickery/batteries will one day fail....scares me so i'll stick with trip wires and mechanical options.
11 September 2013, 16:14,
(11 September 2013, 14:56)Midnitemo Wrote: My Kids are typical kids , they push the boundaries,bend all the rules and worse than that are airheads for long periods of any given day....

better get em trained before TSHTF then if you don't want to lose any, POST SHTF they'll have to follow orders/instructions if they want to survive. course, not that its any of my business what you do, I haven't got any kids so not a problem that's going to affect me.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.