Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underestimate at your own risk.
12 September 2013, 09:57,
RE: Underestimate at your own risk.
Fookin Hippies, won't be singing Kumbaya when I'm roasting the work shy, jugglin, drumming, penguin saving twats over my fire.
12 September 2013, 10:01, (This post was last modified: 12 September 2013, 10:04 by bigpaul.)
(12 September 2013, 09:57)Tartar Horde Wrote: Fookin Hippies, won't be singing Kumbaya when I'm roasting the work shy, jugglin, drumming, penguin saving twats over my fire.

"Hippies" come in all forms, shapes and sizes! people I knew in Glastonbury could save your life, knew where food was, what wild food was safe to eat and what wasn't, how to make a shelter, where to find clean water, some of them had lived this way for 20, 30 even 40 years, knew all about animals, small scale farming, gardening, Permaculture etc.

like the title says "underestimate at your own risk", don't confuse "benefit scroungers" with REAL life time "alternative community ".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2013, 10:06,
Get your hair cut YETISmile
12 September 2013, 10:09,
(12 September 2013, 10:06)Tartar Horde Wrote: Get your hair cut YETISmile

no bloody way Big Grin its part of my religion...I cant go to Valhalla if I look like some damn straight!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2013, 11:27,
(12 September 2013, 10:09)bigpaul Wrote:
no bloody way Big Grin its part of my religion...I cant go to Valhalla if I look like some damn straight!TongueBig Grin

What about dying in combat, giving 100% effort? Isn't that a criteria for Valhalla?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
12 September 2013, 11:44,
(12 September 2013, 11:27)Scythe13 Wrote:
(12 September 2013, 10:09)bigpaul Wrote:

What about dying in combat, giving 100% effort? Isn't that a criteria for Valhalla?

in some circles yes, I'm more your "do what you will but harm no one" sort of Pagan( that's PRE SHTF of course!!Big Grin)