Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Most Likely Scenario
12 September 2013, 10:35,
RE: Your Most Likely Scenario
(12 September 2013, 10:17)bigpaul Wrote: freak weather? you haven't had a Cornish winter yet!!Big Grin

Everything in Cornwall is freaky - you should see some of the neighbours
12 September 2013, 10:40,
I tend to think small scale when it comes to these things. I live quite close to a chemical plant, so that is a major concern.

As for long term I can only really think of political turmoil due to... something, I don't know. Could be an infrastructure thing, a political thing, an economic thingie etc etc.

But my most major concern is, I am an easy target due to my sexuality, I mean, it's pretty common knowledge I'm not hetero, so an attack motivated on me being a "nonce" cos you know, all non-straight people are pedophiles. I'm not gonna stick around to get lynched.
Positively Pessimistic
12 September 2013, 10:42, (This post was last modified: 12 September 2013, 10:44 by bigpaul.)
I always though in Wales it was the sheep(the 4 legged kind) that had to look nervous!!Big GrinBig Grin

(12 September 2013, 10:35)BeardyMan Wrote:
(12 September 2013, 10:17)bigpaul Wrote: freak weather? you haven't had a Cornish winter yet!!Big Grin

Everything in Cornwall is freaky - you should see some of the neighbours
you don't have to tell me-I'VE lived in Cornwall-my second wife was Cornish!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2013, 10:53, (This post was last modified: 12 September 2013, 11:48 by BeardyMan.)
(12 September 2013, 10:40)Kiril Wrote: But my most major concern is, I am an easy target due to my sexuality, I mean, it's pretty common knowledge I'm not hetero, so an attack motivated on me being a "nonce" cos you know, all non-straight people are pedophiles. I'm not gonna stick around to get lynched.

There does seem to be an increase in these kind of hate crimes.

Maybe move somewhere a bit more welcoming?

DOH! Missed out the most likely thing for me - unemployment!

Happened once before when the missus fell pregnant the first time - if it wasn't for the food stores I had we would have been in trouble, as all the pennies the government gave her went on baby stuff and fruit & veg.

Took me ages to get the stores built up again.
12 September 2013, 11:55,
(12 September 2013, 10:40)Kiril Wrote: But my most major concern is, I am an easy target due to my sexuality, I mean, it's pretty common knowledge I'm not hetero, so an attack motivated on me being a "nonce" cos you know, all non-straight people are pedophiles. I'm not gonna stick around to get lynched.

I don't care what some ones sexuality is, its none of my business, I go on what someone DOES not what they are. if its that bad where you are you'd better think about moving and the sooner the better. come SHTF you'll be a target and no mistake.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2013, 13:12,
(12 September 2013, 10:53)BeardyMan Wrote:

There does seem to be an increase in these kind of hate crimes.

Maybe move somewhere a bit more welcoming?

DOH! Missed out the most likely thing for me - unemployment!

Happened once before when the missus fell pregnant the first time - if it wasn't for the food stores I had we would have been in trouble, as all the pennies the government gave her went on baby stuff and fruit & veg.

FELL pregnant? I do love that saying it makes me laugh out loud...I have visions of some female falling over and when she gets up-hey presto-she's pregnant!! takes TWO to tango old boy!!Big GrinBig Grin
12 September 2013, 14:02, (This post was last modified: 12 September 2013, 14:03 by BeardyMan.)
(12 September 2013, 13:12)bigpaul Wrote:
(12 September 2013, 10:53)BeardyMan Wrote: DOH! Missed out the most likely thing for me - unemployment!

Happened once before when I gave the missus a damn good seeing to and impregnated her with my super-sperm - if it wasn't for the food stores I had we would have been in trouble, as all the pennies the government gave her went on baby stuff and fruit & veg.

FELL pregnant? I do love that saying it makes me laugh out loud...I have visions of some female falling over and when she gets up-hey presto-she's pregnant!! takes TWO to tango old boy!!Big GrinBig Grin

Corrected sir! Big Grin

Yes, it does take 2 to tango, and 3 for a really good foxtrot Wink
12 September 2013, 14:25,
(12 September 2013, 14:02)BeardyMan Wrote:
(12 September 2013, 10:53)BeardyMan Wrote: DOH! Missed out the most likely thing for me - unemployment!

Happened once before when I gave the missus a damn good seeing to and impregnated her with my super-sperm - if it wasn't for the food stores I had we would have been in trouble, as all the pennies the government gave her went on baby stuff and fruit & veg.

Corrected sir! Big Grin

oh 3somes you mean, been there done that....different lifetime!
12 September 2013, 14:33,
(12 September 2013, 14:25)bigpaul Wrote:

Corrected sir! Big Grin

I did hear the sailors in Plymouth were quite accommodating Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
12 September 2013, 14:36, (This post was last modified: 12 September 2013, 14:38 by bigpaul.)
(12 September 2013, 14:33)BeardyMan Wrote:
(12 September 2013, 14:25)bigpaul Wrote:

Corrected sir! Big Grin

I did hear the sailors in Plymouth were quite accommodating Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

wrong. it was a biker mate and his old lady.

and don't let anyone tell you 2 into 1 dosent go cos it does!Big GrinBig Grin