Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter camp?
15 September 2013, 16:54,
RE: Winter camp?
16/17th November. South coast, near Lymington. PM for exact location and to confirm attendance.
15 September 2013, 17:18,
As long as I'm not working, I'm there!!! No wife and puppies this time though.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 October 2013, 03:25,
Would you like a local who spent almost 40 years living in the Lymington/Brockenhurst area to join you Big Grin

Can act as a local guide to many local hotspots (fungus that is). In November there is a high probability of plenty of Hedgehog fungus (hydnum repandum for Latin and Pied de Mouton for French speakers) about, along with the potential for some oyster mushrooms. Everyone could enjoy some, eat over a campfire and still have a bag load each to take home. Most of the boletus will have finished by then although there may be some slippery jacks about. However, most of this will depend on when the first frosts hit.
9 October 2013, 10:10,
Bollocks! I have been denied holiday on those dates. So sorry mate. Something to do with people always stealing stuff leading up to Christmas.
20 October 2013, 23:16,
(15 September 2013, 16:54)BeardyMan Wrote: 16/17th November. South coast, near Lymington. PM for exact location and to confirm attendance.
Hi mate, is the winter camp still on for 16/17 November? I would be interested in attending.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
21 October 2013, 11:23,
(20 October 2013, 23:16)LawAbidingCitizen Wrote:
(15 September 2013, 16:54)BeardyMan Wrote: 16/17th November. South coast, near Lymington. PM for exact location and to confirm attendance.
Hi mate, is the winter camp still on for 16/17 November? I would be interested in attending.

BeardyMan has had to change things up what with his misses being preggers again. We're looking more like early december now.
21 October 2013, 11:58,
(21 October 2013, 11:23)Scythe13 Wrote:
(20 October 2013, 23:16)LawAbidingCitizen Wrote:

BeardyMan has had to change things up what with his misses being preggers again. We're looking more like early december now.
Thanks for letting me know, I will keep an eye out.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.