Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like sheep to the slaughter...
16 December 2011, 14:53,
RE: Like sheep to the slaughter...
(16 December 2011, 14:48)grumpy old man Wrote: lonely child hoods how great them days were lol
i cant complain, i had a great childhood and i didnt have to share anything with screaming siblings! another reason i wont share my food stocks with neighbours who havent prepared!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 December 2011, 15:15,
yeah lets start an only child prepping site!!! we can stick our tongues out at them thar siblingers.....or at the very least have a were superior we dont need anyone badge!!!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
16 December 2011, 16:13,
(16 December 2011, 15:15)mikebratcher69 Wrote: at the very least have a were superior we dont need anyone badge!!!

yeah, good one Mike!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 December 2011, 23:30,
mike you make the badge and i'll wear it lol
to win the war, you must be willing to die
17 December 2011, 18:33,
(16 December 2011, 23:30)grumpy old man Wrote: mike you make the badge and i'll wear it lol

check this one out-you can design your own badges: http://www.50pbadges.com
20 December 2011, 17:45,
I had to go and do some Christmas shopping last week and during the yuletide mayhem I sat down on a bench and watched the sheeple .
It was weird seeing all these people swarming together and following one and other into ever tightening situations.
for example. I sat opposite a well known department store and watched the sheeple coming out and going in to the store.
The store had many glass doors, all the doors were unlocked but as soon as there was a break in the flow of sheeple and only one door was pushed or pulled open, everyone who approached the doors would try to go through that door, completely ignoring the fact that they could open the other doors at any time and almost pushing / crushing each other to get through it first.
Every now and then an individual would come along and open another, lo and behold two thousand people would then try to squeeze through that one as well.

There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

20 December 2011, 17:55,
what gets me, is all these people in the supermarkets with their OVERFLOWING trolleys full of food, costing hundreds of pounds, and the shop is only shut for ONE day-xmas day, and you just know half of all that food is going to get thrown away cos they bought too much and they wont eat anything after the BB date so it all goes in the bin!
20 December 2011, 18:42,
(20 December 2011, 17:55)bigpaul Wrote: what gets me, is all these people in the supermarkets with their OVERFLOWING trolleys full of food, costing hundreds of pounds, and the shop is only shut for ONE day-xmas day, and you just know half of all that food is going to get thrown away cos they bought too much and they wont eat anything after the BB date so it all goes in the bin!

Just talking about the same thing with my missus, no bloody recession up here.

21 December 2011, 06:36,
Nutters, all of them. My Xmas will be the same as any other day for food. At present I,m very busy helping out. I was Santa on Saturday for the Childcare Group and busy with the Volunteer Association other days. From Saturday I can rest until the New Year. This will give me time to do some writing and sort the Computer room which has become cluttered of late. Kenneth Eames.
21 December 2011, 11:01,
we dont celebrate Christmas, we are Pagans, our celebration is tomorrow-YULE!! solstice/shortest day today, yule tomorrow.