Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like sheep to the slaughter...
21 December 2011, 14:15,
RE: Like sheep to the slaughter...
I'm thinking of becoming a Satanist. There must be some benefits there besides the nookie. or is that enough?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 December 2011, 14:20,
been one for years saves on the christmas spirt but kids still want their presants lol
to win the war, you must be willing to die
21 December 2011, 14:29,
(21 December 2011, 14:15)Skean Dhude Wrote: I'm thinking of becoming a Satanist. There must be some benefits there besides the nookie. or is that enough?

dont mess with forces you know nothing about! as a Pagan i dont believe in God so dont believe in Satan either, to be a Satanist you first have to believe in God-the 2 go together.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 December 2011, 22:23,
BP,

I merely meant for the perks. It's a bit like being a public servant. They don't actually serve the public do they?

I've been thinking about the sheeple a lot on my travels. I'm beginning to see changes in behaviour that indicates some of them are waking up. We are also getting contacted by Journos.They sense changes and want to see what it is about. Changes are coming. Some of the sheep are waking up and they don't want to be like mikes special sheep if they can help it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 December 2011, 23:06,
I think the Journos like most of the skilled professionals, especially ones paid to observe and report on current social affairs are shitting themselves like the rest of the middle classes, and equally like many of the middle classes coming up with all sorts excuses as to why they no longer live in cities. Down sizing, Experiencing the natural environment, better schools for the kids, working from home to spend more time with the wife etc etc etc all the public face side of White and Middle Class Flight..

Oddly enough when I was in the Coop last week i got chatting with the manageress of the estate agency who sold us our home, She says though in general the housing market is stagnating and depressed there is a distinct noticable influx of southerners from the Home counties relocating to the NE.

23 December 2011, 01:37,

sd
i think the interest could be with the new year being 2012 you know how well the stories sell?
23 December 2011, 10:18,
(23 December 2011, 01:37)grumpy old man Wrote: sd
i think the interest could be with the new year being 2012 you know how well the stories sell?

Well I've already ordered my Lynx 2012 end of the world deodourant Smile

23 December 2011, 10:25,
(22 December 2011, 23:06)NorthernRaider Wrote: Oddly enough when I was in the Coop last week i got chatting with the manageress of the estate agency who sold us our home, She says though in general the housing market is stagnating and depressed there is a distinct noticable influx of southerners from the Home counties relocating to the NE.
as someone who worked in the building trade for many years i can tell you the first thing to go in a recession is house buying, the owners of our market site want to sell it to a developer and build 170 houses on it but which developer is going to want it in a downturn? besides its next to a slaughter house(which they dont own) and who in their right mind wants to live next door to that?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 December 2011, 10:39,
wonder how many people buy a load of things in jan on buy now pay in 12months time lol
23 December 2011, 10:45,
(23 December 2011, 10:39)grumpy old man Wrote: wonder how many people buy a load of things in jan on buy now pay in 12months time lol

most of your ordinary "Sheeple" have got debts as long as your arm, the debt companies on TV wont touch you until you are at least £15 thousand in debt( does not include your mortgage-just credit cards), i'm glad we are not in that position, we dont have ANY debts.