Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survival Instinct
16 December 2011, 11:55,
Survival Instinct
just found this on another site, i think its aimed at companies mostly, but maybe its worth a look: http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivalinstinctUK
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 December 2011, 12:00,
RE: Survival Instinct
Ah Yes Royston Hmmmmmm

16 December 2011, 12:20,
(16 December 2011, 12:00)NorthernRaider Wrote: Ah Yes Royston Hmmmmmm
is there a problem??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 December 2011, 14:45,
check out the"wake up, isnt it time you woke up" video, i know nothing about this guy, but in this video he talks about the need for prepping and whats going on in the world, the type of things we have all discussed in our time on various sites. have a look and see what you think.
16 December 2011, 15:06,
yeah I've been subbed to him for a little bit, his kit reviews are quite good
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
16 December 2011, 15:23, (This post was last modified: 16 December 2011, 15:26 by mikebratcher69.)
Hey hey hey I did my infantry training in Royston....
Cheers BP..
shit I just found out the guys called Royston....
I didnt do my infantry training in him... It was a town called Royston, so no smutty jokes.....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
16 December 2011, 15:55,
(16 December 2011, 15:23)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Hey hey hey I did my infantry training in Royston....
Cheers BP..
I didnt do my infantry training in him... It was a town called Royston, so no smutty jokes.....

Hahaha Mike that was funny, I really have urge to make a smutty joke but I will honour your wish.Big Grin
16 December 2011, 16:47,
(16 December 2011, 15:23)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Hey hey hey I did my infantry training in Royston....
Cheers BP..

Fnar Fnar Fnar so you did your training in Royston Eh? You must have been a Royal Marines eh? remind me never to say "I'll have you on my drill square" Confused

16 December 2011, 17:37,
Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."