Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recce & Patroling Course
16 April 2012, 01:33,
RE: Recce & Patroling Course
I would love to help out , but family commitments mean my time is usually well takne care of I'm afraid.
Wife is a staff nurse on constant nights and works at least one of the days at the weekend too. ( usually 3 out of 4 weekends ).

Cam and concealment is more important than good patrolling skills IMHO.
As NR is aware - no matter how good your patrol skills are , someone with decent camo wont be found unless you step on them.
It is very surprising how close you can get to someone without them realising.

I nearly got pissed on in Ulster once.
I was that close to someone who clearly didnt know I was there.
( she looked nicer in the dark - LOL ).Blush
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
16 April 2012, 09:40, (This post was last modified: 16 April 2012, 09:42 by mikebratcher69.)
i had someone think i was a log in a german forest... and that was just my knob...
seriously though good cam is definaty a requirement, i got such a buzz from being a convinsing log...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
16 April 2012, 23:52, (This post was last modified: 17 April 2012, 00:20 by Nemesis.)
(16 April 2012, 09:40)mikebratcher69 Wrote: i had someone think i was a log in a german forest... and that was just my knob...
seriously though good cam is definaty a requirement, i got such a buzz from being a convinsing log...

Hunting for Wolfgang on Sennelagger ? :^)

Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
17 April 2012, 14:02,
NR any chance of doing some kind of crib sheet for those of us who are interested but cant make it to the course??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.