Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powered by poo
6 October 2013, 23:21,
Powered by poo
Was watching Kevin mcclouds man made home tonight, he was powering a genny by cooking farmyard poo in a large drum then piping off the gas which you can then light guessing its a methane type gas, but he then piped it into the fuel tank and it ran from that, never seen it before, or if it was a special genny didn't say it was, but very promising idea I reckon
6 October 2013, 23:38,
RE: Powered by poo
We had that series a few months ago, and I remembered that program, what an great system that was,..and so very simple to
A major part of survival is invisibility.
7 October 2013, 06:22,
(6 October 2013, 23:38)Highlander Wrote: We had that series a few months ago, and I remembered that program, what an great system that was,..and so very simple to

it was new to c4 last night! only made this year, its at the coast not in the woods now.
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
7 October 2013, 07:57,
(7 October 2013, 06:22)Tigs Wrote:
(6 October 2013, 23:38)Highlander Wrote: We had that series a few months ago, and I remembered that program, what an great system that was,..and so very simple to

it was new to c4 last night! only made this year, its at the coast not in the woods now.

Arrrh a new one,..thanks we have found it, I enjoyed that last time
A major part of survival is invisibility.
7 October 2013, 08:19,
There is a prison (South America somewhere if I remember correctly) and they used the prisoner poo and subsequent gas to run the prison. Best of all, they made the prisoners work it all to get maximum gas release. Free fuel and free labour haha.

At our current location, we don't have the option of something like this. If we had a septic tank, we'd be looking into this for sure.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 October 2013, 10:52,
(7 October 2013, 08:19)Scythe13 Wrote: ............ If we had a septic tank, we'd be looking into this for sure.

Schoolboy humour.... funny mental picture of you and your beloved peering for hours into a smelly hole in the ground Wink
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

7 October 2013, 12:06,
(7 October 2013, 10:52)Lightspeed Wrote:
(7 October 2013, 08:19)Scythe13 Wrote: ............ If we had a septic tank, we'd be looking into this for sure.
Schoolboy humour.... funny mental picture of you and your beloved peering for hours into a smelly hole in the ground Wink

We usually do...if we go caving haha.

Anyway, back to the subject in question, and Mr Speed, I'll be sending a letter home about your interruptions if you're not careful. haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 October 2013, 13:01,
Beyond Thunderdome. Mad Max III. A city powered by Pig Poo.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 October 2013, 13:07,
before that even, wasn't it on "the Good Life", that "Effluense Digestor" that Tom had in the Basement, wasn't that the same thing??Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 October 2013, 15:25,
(7 October 2013, 13:07)bigpaul Wrote: before that even, wasn't it on "the Good Life", that "Effluense Digestor" that Tom had in the Basement, wasn't that the same thing??Big GrinBig Grin

And in the 1970's TV serial Survivors, another Tom was busy with methane generator run on manure to keep internal combustion engines running....
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580