Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Survival Plant Resource
7 October 2013, 23:50,
Survival Plant Resource
Hello everyone.

This is a site I came across from curiosity caused by our own SS's hugely undervalued thread about leaving at a moment's notice. This forum is about challenging ideas and working together. SS's thread might not be 100% plausible, and there may be a myriad of responses that you would prefer, and I totally agree with you all; but sticking to his parameters was a bit of a challenge to my knowledge. After a while I decided on a few items for what I would like, and I posted.

I started researching to see what I had missed out...I quickly realised (just after clicking the post button): GARLIC, I knew I should have put that in there!!! Anyway, while researching I stumbled across this little gem of a website.

http://www.survivalfoodplants.com

SD made a thread about the 1 skill that would really help you the most. Turns out, plants and recognition was very high up there for a lot of people. So I hope this helps.

I've put this in Homestead because it's largely about planting and the alike.

Enjoy
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 October 2013, 21:33,
RE: Survival Plant Resource
Bloody great find S13 this is what the site needs good sound practical advice ....fantastic thank you.
9 October 2013, 20:06,
Sorry fellas, but on my computer they are demanding $20 to find out if want to grow these weeds.

Several years of gardening have convinced me that I do not need to pay for that education.
9 October 2013, 21:06,
Severl people have done this. There is data out there FOC.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin