Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North West Meet 10-Nov
12 October 2013, 11:03,
North West Meet 10-Nov
New meet arranged in the North West for 10-Nov.

Venue to be arranged but it will be near Chester again. Let us know if you are coming and we will send details closer to the time.

At the last meet each person had a twenty minute slot to talk about a subject they were familar with that was relevant to prepping. That went very well so I'm looking at repeating that.

Currently we have Nix who is talking about Solar Panels and CCTV again. Very interesting chat last time. The others have not named a subject yet but there is plenty of time.

First up though, who is interested?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 October 2013, 16:09,
RE: North West Meet 10-Nov
Yup, my agenda will be solar panels and associated controllers, battery back up plus inverters, led lighting, flexible perimeter alarm with cctv (immediate and back up), and tying them all together into an off grid set up. Big Grin
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
14 October 2013, 18:36,
out of the area on that weekend unfortunately
3 November 2013, 18:20,
One week to go. Anyone else interested let me know.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 November 2013, 18:40,
gutted but not hugely so as i'll be in sardinia on the 10th...enjoy guy's and i will be at the next one.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
10 November 2013, 20:37,
Good meet, guys!

Lots of info, great hospitality and plenty to think about until the next meet... Rolleyes
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
24 November 2013, 19:14,
Hi sorry I was not a member on the 10th but look forward to the next North West meeting as I am just up the road in the wigan area

Snakey
24 November 2013, 23:03,
Next one will be advertised on here as normal. You will be given plenty of warning and all are invited.
Skean Dhude