Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping With Idiots
13 October 2013, 22:39,
Camping With Idiots
Ever go camping with someone that was supposed to be a hot shot in the woods, only to find them worthless except on a keyboard.

And within 5 minutes of exiting the vehicle they scared the pi$$ out of you doing some fool thing, and it did not stop with that!

And you had the sneaking suspicion that if they did injure you they would walk off and leave you where you lay.

And you spent the remainder of the trip wondering if you were going to get home uninjured, or get home at all.

Sort of what I imagine camping with Bear Grylls would be like.

Or my younger brother.
13 October 2013, 23:47,
RE: Camping With Idiots
Yes. I found that out not long ago but the good news was it was I who was the weak link. So I leeched off the others. Lucky my bags were loaded with food and I had warm clothing otherwise I would have starved or frozen to death. Those fish I was planning to live on never took one bite.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 October 2013, 08:57,
I'm usually doing the stupid stuff and make everyone else look good haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
14 October 2013, 21:52,
I have yet to go camping with anyone else, its just the dogs and me, and they dont know stupid from experience....lol
A major part of survival is invisibility.
15 October 2013, 12:00,
if you go camping with idiots, you'll only do it once-or you should only do it once if you've got any sense!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.