Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHEEPLE!!!
14 October 2013, 12:29, (This post was last modified: 14 October 2013, 12:32 by Binnie.)
SHEEPLE!!!
i'm hoping to provoke a good response with this, and hopefully encourage some people to open thier eyes.

i see lots of comments that disregard sheeple as a non threat,

Sheeple are going to be your number one threat i think. we were once all in the "sheeple" category at one point in our lives,

do you think you'd just roll over and disappear quietly if something happened before you were enlightened to the ways of the "prepper"?

No? neither will 99.999% of the "sheeple" out there!

be warned, take heed, and be safe!

even folk that live waaaay out in the sticks can count "sheeple" as a threat, if a house looks occupied, chances are there will be food.

#1 fact about sheeple.... they LOVE food
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
14 October 2013, 12:49,
RE: SHEEPLE!!!
I've said it before that if the SHTF in a big way then the following months will be absolute chaos and during that the population numbers will plummet that will be a combination of people killing each other for any scraps of food/fuel etc followed by disease and depending on the time of year exposure. I think that if a total collapse happens with no food/fuel imports and global economy fails then in the UK I think the population could drop to 10-20% of the current numbers...... thats in the region of 40-50 million dead over a year or two now that's scary.

depending on where you live it will be a lottery if you survive, prepping only will hopefully improve the odds of surviving

and if you do get past the really bad times then every one the you meet could be someone that has killed to survive and you won't have have a clue of what they are possible of doing.

Like SD we prep just in case and hope it never happens
14 October 2013, 13:35,
[quote='I-K-E' pid='73164' dateline='1381751346']
I've said it before that if the SHTF in a big way then the following months will be absolute chaos and during that the population numbers will plummet that will be a combination of people killing each other for any scraps of food/fuel etc followed by disease and depending on the time of year exposure. I think that if a total collapse happens with no food/fuel imports and global economy fails then in the UK I think the population could drop to 10-20% of the current numbers...... thats in the region of 40-50 million dead over a year or two now that's scary.

[/quote) I look at it like this: WITHOUT food imports we can only feed 16 million people in this country(I've said this before), that's about 25% of the population..so therefore 75% of the population would go WITHOUT food/starve, add onto this the AGRI"businesses" that practice MONOCROPPING..heavy on fertilisers and chemicals (non available if imports stop) so add another 15% to the starving population, so the SURVIVAL rate could be as low as 10%....62 million down to about 6million!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 October 2013, 15:27,
I've never seen sheeple as a non-threat. I just see them as stupid for following the crowd which is where the name comes from but like every other animal you get in its way when it is frightened and you are in trouble.

Sheeple are the biggest threat after the event itself followed by organised gangs imo.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 October 2013, 15:59,
Agree with all of the above. Not just sheeple but anyone and everyone, including preppers! If it's a bad scenario then even someone who has done his/her best to prep will run out of food or have it taken from them if unlucky. How do you know the person facing you is a sheeple or starving prepper? You won't. Even people you think you know will become alien to you in dire circumstances.

Any person, but especially armed gangs, would be my number one fear.

Other side of the coin is a dedicated and committed community all coming together to become strong and survive. But who and when do you start trusting? That is the million dollar question that probably has a million different answers.
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
14 October 2013, 16:08,
http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/05...eeple.html

"....Every researcher, writer, and filmmaker who tackles the New World Order issue will suffer the unfortunate experience of running into people who are almost criminally uninformed, and this will happen on a regular basis. For a long time, our frustration was magnified by our inability to specifically define what it was that made these people the way they were. Were some just mentally inadequate, and unable to effectively process the facts? Were they so indoctrinated by the MSM that there was no turning back? Was there an innate difference in intuitive faculties that made some people quick in picking out a lie, and others slow? Many theories abound, but one thing was certain; in our quest to inform the masses, there were always going to be those who were incapable of hearing or understanding what we had to say, no matter how factual, rational, and refined our arguments. We now call these wonders of intellectual rustication "Sheeple"...

Sheeple can be found in every country, every ethnic background, every religious organization, and every subculture. After years of examination and experience, it has become much easier for the Liberty Movement to identify and categorize the various forms of sheeple, and come to terms with the triggers in the human mind that cause some to willfully ignore logic and wisdom. I have written in the past about some of these triggers, including my article "Sheeple: Why They Are The Way They Are": http://neithercorp.us/npress/?p=182 "

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
14 October 2013, 16:24,
(14 October 2013, 15:59)Nix Wrote: Other side of the coin is a dedicated and committed community all coming together to become strong and survive. But who and when do you start trusting? That is the million dollar question that probably has a million different answers.

There are communities set up all around the world already. All you need is to meet someone you trust and who trusts you. Trust being earned not just given means you need to build a relationship with them. Some communities also allow newcomers so you can enjoy benefits before you are accepted others do not.

usually it is us, you, that has to take the leap first. Most of us find that uncomfortable.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 October 2013, 16:42, (This post was last modified: 14 October 2013, 16:53 by bigpaul.)
(14 October 2013, 16:24)Skean Dhude Wrote: Trust being earned not just given.

usually it is us, you, that has to take the leap first. Most of us find that uncomfortable.

some of us find that impossible. I tend to trust no one-that way I don't get taken by surprise.

post SHTF I will treat EVERYONE I meet as a potential threat, until I know better.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 October 2013, 17:00, (This post was last modified: 14 October 2013, 17:03 by Scythe13.)
What are sheeple? I see only those that have prepared, and those that have not. All have the will to survive. It just happens that not all are exercising their survival instincts.

One day...which is nearing us hour by hour....everyone will need to exercise their basic instincts. The problem will be when other people have their killer instinct and their survival instincts, which just happen to be higher and stronger than yours. If that happens....you in trouble.

This is one of the reasons I train so hard. It's one of the only ways to heighten your likelihood to survive. Whether it's shooting a gun, running, gym, fire starting, or whatever else.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
14 October 2013, 17:07,
(14 October 2013, 17:00)Scythe13 Wrote: What are sheeple? I see only those that have prepared, and those that have not. All have the will to survive. It just happens that not all are exercising their survival instincts.

I don't agree, many times have I been told by someone" I don't want to survive if I cant have my Xbox, Iphone, the latest TV, or watch Deadenders, Xfactor, Come dancing/Big brother etc etc. many people will expect "the govt to provide" and will wait too long for that (non existent) help to come, so I don't agree they've "all got the will to survive"..many will not.