Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHEEPLE!!!
8 January 2014, 15:27,
RE: SHEEPLE!!!
I've been trying to find it ever since I saw the original remark over on UKP several years ago but given the date I don't think it was ever online.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 January 2014, 16:28,
That was Panorama / Everyman or one of the other 60s /70s documentary series that accompanied the hype around the info movie / docudrama THREADS IIRC. I saw it as well because after THREADs and the documentary there was a good debate about its findings with some lefties saying / denying it would happen and everyone else accepting it pretty much as written.

They had the debate primarily because I think they banned THREADS from being broadcast because they thought it alarmist.

8 January 2014, 18:19,
I've just had a look on Wikipedia where they have a piece about it, they say on there that populations would revert to medieval levels or between 4-11 million which is broadly in line with what I have been saying.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 January 2014, 06:56,
I'm very pleased that it has been found. Thanks to both of you BP and NR. It was probably the TV where I saw it. Once again many thanks. Kenneth Eames.