Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pepper spray
16 October 2013, 17:03,
RE: Pepper spray
Was thinking of something like this:
http://www.premierpaintballguns.com/stor...47879.html

The fact that it looks like the real thing might be deterrent enough but if you had paintballs loaded with chilli sauce, hypothetically of course, would give you enough time to do a runner is my guess, plus it's small portable, side arm etc

Thoughts ?

Obviously it's only post sth fans purely a discussion only
16 October 2013, 17:21,
Hypothetically, of course,

How the hell do you get chili sauce inside a paintball pellet?

Hypothetically, of course, since it is all equally illegal,

You could fabricate a zip gun, make the powder and projectiles and be effectively armed before you could get all this chemical technology, that does nothing bur pi$$ the attacker off, in place.
16 October 2013, 17:50,
The us border agency uses pepper paintballs so could buy your own, but there must be a way of doing it yourself, an experimentation session is required me thinks Smile

(16 October 2013, 17:21)Mortblanc Wrote: Hypothetically, of course,

How the hell do you get chili sauce inside a paintball pellet?

Hypothetically, of course, since it is all equally illegal,

You could fabricate a zip gun, make the powder and projectiles and be effectively armed before you could get all this chemical technology, that does nothing bur pi$$ the attacker off, in place.
17 October 2013, 09:59,
Hi what you must remember pepper spray in the UK is illegal and if your caught carrying it you can face a good fine. On a brighter note there is nothing wrong with carrying a small bullet can of deodorant spray which most women carry in there bags and men in there pockets when there out
Luck Favours the Prepared Incredibles
17 October 2013, 16:03,
You should checkout cold steel they make lots of functional tools
17 October 2013, 21:45,
For legal use in the uk, you can get attack spray id foam. Sprays like gas in a can similar to CS gas & foams up on contact causing temporary loss of sight (due to the fact it's on your eyes rather than screwing your eyes up). Will buy you the few seconds needed & saves you getting a conviction.
17 October 2013, 23:19,
Yeah know a few lads on the doors who use that spray
18 October 2013, 22:07,
I just bought some off eBay. Looking for a suck... volunteer to test these things on.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 October 2013, 22:10,
A mate of mine has pepper spray and cs gas, and in two moments of madness we decided to try them on our selves,
pepper spray does make your eyes water and nose run like mad, while cs gas is a different kettle of fish, as well as the above
it makes it hard to catch your breath, it also seems to linger on your clothes waiting to get you again.
he has them in various containers, the best one looks like a normal coloured see through disposable lighter that sends a jet out
around eight feet.
20 October 2013, 13:43, (This post was last modified: 20 October 2013, 13:45 by Geordie_Rob.)
(19 October 2013, 22:10)Bjm Wrote: A mate of mine has pepper spray and cs gas, and in two moments of madness we decided to try them on our selves,
pepper spray does make your eyes water and nose run like mad, while cs gas is a different kettle of fish, as well as the above
it makes it hard to catch your breath, it also seems to linger on your clothes waiting to get you again.
he has them in various containers, the best one looks like a normal coloured see through disposable lighter that sends a jet out
around eight feet.

If your mate is based in the UK, I suggest you don't talk anymore about it Smile

(18 October 2013, 22:07)Skean Dhude Wrote: I just bought some off eBay. Looking for a suck... volunteer to test these things on.

If you're happy to test a tin, could you not get a Halloween mask & spray it at that? Rub a little bit of the foam on your inner arm aswell to see how long the dye takes to come off.