Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4x4
20 December 2011, 02:38,
4x4
right just sold my shogun couldnt afford to run the 2. have kept the pajero so have got the money now to finish off a few projects and get some more supplies have been toying with the idea of some solar panels do any of you have them fitted ???

thanks b/d
20 December 2011, 03:33,
RE: 4x4
How much do you have spare to invest in solar?
20 December 2011, 10:20,
Didnt Invisible or W & C off the other forum (PUK) do a fabulous article on low cost basic PV systems ? if anyone has a copy or knows where Invis is hanging out perhaps he could repost it. it was one of the better posts and very informative.

20 December 2011, 10:25,
(20 December 2011, 10:20)NorthernRaider Wrote: Didnt Invisible or W & C off the other forum (PUK) do a fabulous article on low cost basic PV systems ? if anyone has a copy or knows where Invis is hanging out perhaps he could repost it. it was one of the better posts and very informative.

I do have the old thread and most of what was posted saved, the only thing is I was planning to redo a new thread as I have upgraded the setup; I will be doing a video next year.

But I can maybe help bowdrill when he lets me know his budget.
20 December 2011, 10:38,
Awe Kewel as, I'm really looking forward to that update, I had it on the laptop that got ruin by that virus.
NR

20 December 2011, 21:27,

I do have the old thread and most of what was posted saved, the only thing is I was planning to redo a new thread as I have upgraded the setup; I will be doing a video next year.

But I can maybe help bowdrill when he lets me know his budget.
hi mate have a couple of grand at the moment lol but obviously it is a tight budget but even if i could just run the lights that would be a start

thanks b/d
[/quote]

21 December 2011, 02:58,
bowdrill look here

http://forum.survivaluk.net/showthread.p...98#pid3098
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
21 December 2011, 17:22,
what can you run off this set up ???

b/d