Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long term butter stores DIY.
21 December 2011, 12:36,
RE: Long term butter stores DIY.
I must admit in all seriousness that (A) I'm really looking forward to the PV array video and (B) I wish you two could set up a SUK video channel on you Tube to host W & Cs hard work

21 December 2011, 14:04,
Ah. Fair enough. Perhaps we need to sort you out with something better.

NR,

I was thinking of doing one. I do want to make some videos myself and allow others to host theirs. However, this is W&Cs video not mine.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 December 2011, 14:38, (This post was last modified: 21 December 2011, 14:40 by NorthernRaider.)
(21 December 2011, 14:04)Skean Dhude Wrote: Ah. Fair enough. Perhaps we need to sort you out with something better.

NR,

I was thinking of doing one. I do want to make some videos myself and allow others to host theirs. However, this is W&Cs video not mine.

Well cant you share or cross post em to get max circulation???
2nd Thoughts "wet & cold productions" sounds like an advert for necrophilia !!!!!

21 December 2011, 15:00,
Yes but it is W&Cs copyright. I can't just do it he would kick my ass.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 December 2011, 15:13,
(21 December 2011, 14:38)NorthernRaider Wrote: Well cant you share or cross post em to get max circulation???
2nd Thoughts "wet & cold productions" sounds like an advert for necrophilia !!!!!

hehe

The problem I have is I delete them I don't really do the videos for attention I do them for myself and others for a short period of time, I don't think I have a video past one year old on the tube.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
21 December 2011, 15:33,
Please stop deleting them they are far to valuable an asset to waste.

21 December 2011, 18:09,
I'd agree with NR there. If you don't want them donate them to us. I'll look after them and they will be available for all.
Skean Dhude
23 December 2011, 06:32,
Please do not delete such valuable items. I haven't seen videos like this ever. They should be saved solely for true survivalists and preppers. Absolutely essential material. Kenneth Eames.
27 December 2011, 23:32,
thanks very much for doing a video, it made things much clearer.
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.