Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you noticed...
20 December 2011, 13:27,
Have you noticed...
It may be me being paranoid BUT...
It seems that the many people that the governments of the world dont like, maybe arrest for a period, for example the recent wikileaks scandal... the person charged with the releases is dead... Mr Luty... cancer...
and various other reports on the news over the years, a lot of people of interest seem to die unexpectidly from bad brakes on their cars, or go swimming in shark infested waters or get cancer....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
20 December 2011, 14:39,
RE: Have you noticed...
well, i am quite sure the Soviets "bump" off their opposition, they are well known for it, and the Yanks arent beyond that sort of thing either if it suits their purpose, dont know if our govt has the bottle for that sort of thing though.Angel
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 December 2011, 14:43,
Though and ardent republican and staunch anti Royalist i do believe the windsors and Mountbattens only wanted a brood mare for Charley, and once Diana produced the brats they bumped her orf, Catnt have someone in the family business who is more popular than Liz, Phil or charley can one?

20 December 2011, 14:55,
Our government is fine with it. You don't think David Kelly topped himself do you?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 December 2011, 16:01,
(20 December 2011, 14:55)Skean Dhude Wrote: Our government is fine with it. You don't think David Kelly topped himself do you?

i still cant make my mind up about that one.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 December 2011, 16:13,
(20 December 2011, 16:01)bigpaul Wrote:
(20 December 2011, 14:55)Skean Dhude Wrote: Our government is fine with it. You don't think David Kelly topped himself do you?

i still cant make my mind up about that one.

As they keep saying " how does a guy with no strength in one hand, then use that hand to slash open his wrist on his good hand with a pocket knife that was completely blunt, and how does said knife do the job but not have any finger prints on it ???

20 December 2011, 16:40,
i never had the full facts, but since you put it like that it seems very probable. best thing we can all do is aspire to be a Grey Man and not get brought to the attention of TPTB.
21 December 2011, 06:42,
BP, I do believe that we do bump people off, although we strongly deny the practice. I do believe that MI5 and MI6 are not squicky clean. Kenneth Eames.