Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ref NICK ROSEN ( How to live off grid)
20 December 2011, 19:15,
Ref NICK ROSEN ( How to live off grid)
I'm currently in touch with nick Rosen the chap who wrote the ground breaking book HOW TO LIVE OFF GRID a modern classic that belongs in most preppers libraries. He is seeking info and contact with preppers both sides of the pond. Unlike most journos he has a good reputation for treating minority interest groups with respect.
YES I have already told him personal details and privacy is paramount. But I do think we can enhance our community in the eyes of the rest of society if we cooperate with him when we can.

20 December 2011, 21:34,
RE: Ref NICK ROSEN ( How to live off grid)
what kind of info is he after ??

b/d
20 December 2011, 21:56,
(20 December 2011, 21:34)bowdrill Wrote: what kind of info is he after ??

b/d

Dunno yet I dont think he actually knows anything about prepping cept that loads of people who bought his book are preppers and he is looking to find out more. EG he sent out a new letter asking about "Those people who hoard food" I put him right on that Smile

I've sent him a copy of my 2012 preppers guide and advised him to visit us here to read and learn more about our community.

20 December 2011, 22:05,
glad you put him right lol just looking at his book on amazon god i got a lot of reading to do good job i like it lol
your 2012 preppers guide ?? is this what you have posted ??

thanks b/d
20 December 2011, 22:08, (This post was last modified: 20 December 2011, 22:09 by NorthernRaider.)
(20 December 2011, 22:05)bowdrill Wrote: glad you put him right lol just looking at his book on amazon god i got a lot of reading to do good job i like it lol
your 2012 preppers guide ?? is this what you have posted ??

thanks b/d

Erm I think its posted on this forum, i think !!! ?
Just checked , Yes in the AN OPEN BOX, its posted in five sections.

20 December 2011, 22:21,
yeah thought i seen it has he replied to you about this ??

bd
20 December 2011, 22:40,
(20 December 2011, 22:21)bowdrill Wrote: yeah thought i seen it has he replied to you about this ??

bd

Not yet I only sent it to him an hour or so ago

20 December 2011, 22:43,
lol ok thanks for keeping us up to speed

b/d
21 December 2011, 11:04,
i got this book several years ago from the library, wasnt that impressed with it, i thought his comments were a bit ingraciating!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 December 2011, 14:13,
He did have a different audience in mind. Most of us are in a different situation and this is just an offshoot.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin