Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHAIN-saw
27 October 2013, 10:52,
RE: CHAIN-saw
(26 October 2013, 11:49)Highlander Wrote: I have just chained my blade on my electric chain saw, but I kept the old one,... it will make a perfect hand chain saw as the teeth on the electric chain saws are that much smaller

Of course I meant `Changed` my blade
A major part of survival is invisibility.
27 October 2013, 16:04,
While a very useful tool, chainsaws can be tactically inept due to their very very loud and distinctive noise signature which can be heard literally miles away. As it says on the instructions - Use with care! TL.
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
27 October 2013, 16:07,
(27 October 2013, 16:04)Timelord Wrote: While a very useful tool, chainsaws can be tactically inept due to their very very loud and distinctive noise signature which can be heard literally miles away. TL.

I have been saying that for years(not that anyone listens to me!!)Angel
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 October 2013, 16:26,
I have a chain-saw, as in, it's a chain that can saw through things. It weights very little, similar to the one Dorset Lad posted about. I'm not on about the large beasty noise tree choppers. I meant the smaller chain, that is used to saw through things.

Imagine a wire saw mixed with a bike chain, and a chainsaw chain. That's what I meant. Sorry I didn't make it clear.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 October 2013, 16:28,
I thought that's what you meant Scythe, I've just seen a heavy duty one on Ebay. I was just answering Timelord Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.