Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks for Invite Admin.
29 October 2013, 21:05,
RE: Thanks for Invite Admin.
I have to admit,.. at this point in time you would need to go some way to gain my trust
A major part of survival is invisibility.
30 October 2013, 20:29,
Hello, I'm also new. I'm not working for the media/police or anything, so anyway when are we going to overthrow the government?

Also hi
3 November 2013, 17:54,
Hi. Been rather busy. Getting everything stocked up for winter.

I respect other peoples privacy a lot. I just don't like the fact that on other prepper forums they expect you to give all your personal details up front and jump into their fantasy command structure where a area manager controls a particular zone. I've had my fair share of dealing with cults and their leaders. I saw that on uk-preppers.co.uk and http://www.p2s-prepared2survive.co.uk

Last thing I would want is a stranger thinking he has some kind of yoke over me, my family and other group members. I'm sure most of you would think the same. Trouble is with most cult leaders is they do anything to maintain their control. And to that extent I really am very sceptical of the people involved with the National Geographic doomsday prepper program. It seems the people involved have their own little cult following now. I wouldn't be surprised if a cult formed around those youtube celebs.
The danger is this. When you mix Journalists, Private Media Corporations, Celebs and Preppers together you get a good fly trap.
You know what Im talking about. These been dozens of organisations with provocateurs in.

Maybe your see why I am so secretive now.

As for the reason about being banned on the other forums. I didn't do anything. I wrote the same thing as I wrote here. I'll copy some emails for you.

Hello controversy,

You are receiving this notification because your topic "New member from
Revolution Radio/Paltalk Prepper Community" at "uk-preppers.co.uk" was
disapproved by a moderator or administrator.

The following reason was given for the disapproval:

The reported message is off topic.

Hello controversy,

You are receiving this notification because your topic "LPG Engineers?" at
"uk-preppers.co.uk" was disapproved by a moderator or administrator.

The following reason was given for the disapproval:

The reported message is off topic.

My guess is they dont like people who aren't willing to light their selves up on the map.
If my instincts tell me anything I think they are most likely forums where provocteurs have probably got high up in admin leadership.