Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government Evacuation in Times of War/National Emergency
30 October 2013, 12:30,
RE: Government Evacuation in Times of War/National Emergency
I believe that is what Obama has already planned for the American Preppers!! I suppose there is always GITMO!!Big Grin no where to put them here, our prisons are all full up!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 October 2013, 15:55,
Good Lord BP, that is what the large detention camps are for,,,, the overflow!

All governments have more criminals than their jails will hold, that is why work release, probationary programs, rehab and social programs are in place. And prisons are a recent historical development and not working out well for the social order.

One of the signature aspects of a totalitarian state is the willingness to incarcerate more people that the prisons will hold. At that point some use or disposal method must be found for al those undesirables. One choice would be a labor camp, the other a death camp. Totalitarian states do not send people behind the fence for a vacation.

The U.S. has the largest percentage of its population in prison of any nation in the world, and we are constantly needing more space. Some of our states have used "tent cities" as shelter for criminals and it is accepted procedure. If a large scale roundup ever occurs they will be forced to use detention camps and outdoor venues.

TPTB found out in the 1960s that the best route for handling large groups of rioters or protesters was to use the arenas and sporting venues as detention centers while they processed and moved detainees where they wanted them.

Until then the cry had been Gandhi's motto, "they can't arrest all of us!" When the protesters realized that TPTB could actually put everyone in jail the protests lost their momentum.

The situation in the '60s and '70s also showed that TPTB could stop any riot or protest they desired to stop. Rioting and civil disorder continues only as long as TPTB wish for it to continue.

The National Guard (regional troops) of any state can be moved to any point in our large nation within 48 hours (thank you interstate highway system). The deployment of the State Guard units to war zones has conditioned the units of other states for response across state lines in response to disasters. That had been a problem in the '60s and '70s. Guard units were used only in their own states. We now take a page from the Soviet book and do not always use the Guard for riot control in their own state. They might be operating against their neighbors.

History shows that this has been a well thought out process. Do not take it for granted that your military is helpless or made up of fools.
30 October 2013, 16:03,
we Brits do not have the National Guard or any equivalent, nor do we have state(or county) jails or work camps, nor do we have chain gangs! most of our prisons are full up, not so long ago Judges were being asked not to send people to jail cos they were all full!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 October 2013, 16:12,
(30 October 2013, 16:03)bigpaul Wrote: we Brits do not have the National Guard or any equivalent, nor do we have state(or county) jails or work camps, nor do we have chain gangs! most of our prisons are full up, not so long ago Judges were being asked not to send people to jail cos they were all full!!

And this can never change?

You really do not "get it" do you BP?
30 October 2013, 16:17,
(30 October 2013, 16:12)Mortblanc Wrote: And this can never change?

You really do not "get it" do you BP?

this will not change because of the types of people we have in government in the UK these days. also we do not have enough Army personnel(being scaled back to about 88,000) or enough Police (about 130,000) to "control" a population of more than 60 million.
30 October 2013, 17:43,
thats why their bringing back national service, plenty of troops for goverment control. sorry to help us...Undecided
Survive the jive (youtube )
30 October 2013, 17:53,
(30 October 2013, 17:43)Sunna Wrote: thats why their bringing back national service, plenty of troops for goverment control. sorry to help us...Undecided

that's not going to increase the numbers a hell of a lot Sunna, and they'll mostly be youngsters not used to taking orders.
30 October 2013, 19:02,
(30 October 2013, 12:30)bigpaul Wrote: I believe that is what Obama has already planned for the American Preppers!! I suppose there is always GITMO!!Big Grin no where to put them here, our prisons are all full up!!

BP, you're probably right, but he has to disarm us first, and the latest estimate I read (about a week ago) is that in the US, the population was 350 million and there are now 350 million guns in civilian hands. (about 1 per person, give or take a tenth of a percent or so). If Obozo and his cohorts were to try, the "Gunfight at the OK Corral" would look like a kindergarten picnic in comparison.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
30 October 2013, 19:07,
(30 October 2013, 19:02)Jonas Wrote:
(30 October 2013, 12:30)bigpaul Wrote: I believe that is what Obama has already planned for the American Preppers!! I suppose there is always GITMO!!Big Grin no where to put them here, our prisons are all full up!!

BP, you're probably right, but he has to disarm us first, and the latest estimate I read (about a week ago) is that in the US, the population was 350 million and there are now 350 million guns in civilian hands. (about 1 per person, give or take a tenth of a percent or so). If Obozo and his cohorts were to try, the "Gunfight at the OK Corral" would look like a kindergarten picnic in comparison.

I hear you JP, some of the youtube video's I see I think there MUST be a heck of a lot more than 1 gun per person in the USA!!Big Grin
30 October 2013, 21:11,
Its not the guns that do the killing its the ammo,... I hear its in short supply since certain agencies have been buying it up
A major part of survival is invisibility.