Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
live rounds riots
20 December 2011, 23:07,
live rounds riots
on the news that use of lethal force may be granted if there is a life threating situation during a riot ???
not that i'm against it but does open the door Huh

b/d
20 December 2011, 23:12, (This post was last modified: 20 December 2011, 23:18 by mikebratcher69.)
RE: live rounds riots
THEY USE LETHAL FORCE ANYWAY, TRY DOING AN ARMED BANK ROBBERY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS...THIS JUST GIVES THEM THE NOD ON PAPER.
IT'D BE JUST LIKE NORTHERN IRELAND, PLASTIC BULLETS, TEAR GAS ETC, IF YOU POINT A GUN AT THEM THEY'LL SHOOT YOU DEAD.
THEY WERETRAINING NEAR US LAST YEAR WITH LIVE ANTI RIOT ROUNDS ANYWAY, SO LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN ON THE BOOKS FOR A WHILE...
CHECK THIS LINK OUT, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.I.P._cartridge ONE OFFICER SHOT ANOTHER OFFICER DEAD WITH ONE OF THESE AT CLOSE RANGE, NOT STANDARD ISSUE I THINK SO WHAT WERE THEY TRAINING WTH THEM FOR SO LONG AGO?
ITS BEEN ON THE BOOKS FOR A WHILE, THATS WHY THEY LET THE YOUNG UNS RUN RIOT SO TO SAY, SO THEY COULD BRING IN THE NEW LAWS AND MORE CONTROL FOR THE POLICE...
iTS OBVIOUS REALY, I MEAN IF YOU FART THE WRONG WAY PLOD APEARS, YET THEY WERE SO CONSPICUOSLY ABSENT DURING THE RIOTS...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
20 December 2011, 23:25,
We used to fire D cell batteries out of rubber bullet launchers !!!

20 December 2011, 23:49,
try striking next year they have you shot for try to take over the country when did hitler die???
to win the war, you must be willing to die
21 December 2011, 06:26,
Hitler is alive and well. Just look at what is happening throughout the nations of the world. I often wonder if nature has something to do with it, for the world is over populated, and I'm a 'cranky' old man. Kenneth Eames.
21 December 2011, 09:53,
Surely none of you are daft enough to believe any of the gun control laws, anti terror laws and and rioting laws having anuything to to with gun crime, terrorism and rioting ?? They are all specific measures designed to prevent major civil unrest or revolution.

Its all about keeping Liz and phil plus the establishment in control, Now stop complaining and work harder millions on benefits need your taxes.

21 December 2011, 10:58, (This post was last modified: 21 December 2011, 10:58 by bigpaul.)
Kenneth Eames) Just look at what is happening throughout the nations of the world. I often wonder if nature has something to do with it, for the world is over populated, and I'm a 'cranky' old man. Kenneth Eames.
[/quote Wrote:
well, you got the right Kenneth, the planet IS overpopulated, 7 BILLION people is just too many, yet in this country we still pay people to breed.
[quote='Kenneth Eames') Just look at what is happening throughout the nations of the world. I often wonder if nature has something to do with it, for the world is over populated, and I'm a 'cranky' old man. Kenneth Eames.

well, you got the right Kenneth, the planet IS overpopulated, 7 BILLION people is just too many, yet in this country we still pay people to breed.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 December 2011, 14:07,
It is overpopulated but I don't think that is the issue. It's the people that can't feed them that are having them. That is the issue and we won't do anything about it because it is dissing their culture or something. Politicians.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin