Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPSEC(youtube preppers)a warning!
17 November 2013, 18:05, (This post was last modified: 17 November 2013, 18:20 by bigpaul.)
RE: OPSEC(youtube preppers)a warning!
I agree with you in as much as its the neighbours that will be a problem in any survival situation, they are right there on the door step not half way round the world or even several hours drive away, and will be a problem immediately, if your anything like me you ALREADY know who the problem ones will be.

I suppose at the end of the day anyone on youtube knows the risks of putting stuff on there and if they don't their an idiot, and anyway that's their problem not mine.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 November 2013, 10:44,
OPSEC is different things to different people. As has been said many are after the publicity for a business. Some are not. Some put their heads up to help others but try and keep themselves hidden. Others set false trails so that it is difficult to trace them prior to any event, and impossible after an event.

You make your choices. The Gov can find me in a heartbeat. They have all my details and know about this site. Most people don't know my exact location although a few could find out easy enough now. So this site has compromised my personal OPSEC a little but such is the price you pay to meet others.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 November 2013, 23:20,
If you live in any sort of accommodation in this country, I'm sure the government would be able to find you very quickly, even without a few internet accounts and youtube channels. Though, it's far easier to get word out and raise some noise on the internet, especially over social problems, you can send emails to politicians, make petitions, upload videos and pictures of police brutality and war crime. If the internet was around during Operation Condor, I'm sure there would have been more casualties and quicker justice.
Positively Pessimistic