Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Herts survivor
17 November 2013, 16:27,
RE: Herts survivor
Thanks folks for the welcome. I like all your signitures. Charles Harris hi there, i have been back in UK a couple of years but my parents (50s) are still in florida where we have a nice business. I was there 6 yrs. They are finally understanding i was not full of BS all these years with my alex jones show and whatnot. Its mega obvious there, but were in big trouble here too. I would rather be prepping in US in the redoubt or the bible belt probably but i couldn't do a thing without parents on board. Iv essentially spread my bets. I know this is strictly a survival site and wont be going on about how much i hate the gov and royal family. This seems like an excellent site and forum so thanks all. Gab
17 November 2013, 17:48,
Helo from herts Smile
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here

17 November 2013, 18:27,
Hello and Welcome. Glad you like the site.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 November 2013, 20:37,
Hi there,.. welcome to the forum from the Scottish Highlands
A major part of survival is invisibility.
19 November 2013, 03:32,
Hello Gab and welcome to the Forum - From SW Scotland Smile

24 November 2013, 23:33,
Hey, Gab. Nice to have you onboard.

Gee, I dunno this place can get quite political. I got my fair share of horror stories about torie governments, so yeah, I hate them too.
Positively Pessimistic