Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEWARE OF THE DWP...
21 December 2011, 20:20,
BEWARE OF THE DWP...
I READ A REPORT TODAY ABOUT AN OLD WOMAN WHO PUT MONEY AWAY IN HER SAVINGS FOR HER RETIREMENT, AND WHEN THE DWP FOUND OUT THEY STOPPED HER MONEY...F ING BASTARDS.
MAKE SURE YOU TELL NOBODY ABOUT YOUR PREPS, IV'E GOT A FUNNY FEELING THEYD INVESTIGATE YOUR SITUATION IF THEY THOUGHT YOU HAD PREPS OR MONEY PUT BY. AND BAD AS IT IS AT THE MOMENT REGARDING FINDING A JOB ETC... THE ONES OF US ON THE DOLE DONT NEED IT MAKING ANY WORSE BY HAVING OUR MONEY CUT...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
21 December 2011, 21:20,
RE: BEWARE OF THE DWP...
It's not the DWP it is the state. They are all money grabbing bastards.

I can't remember this much hassle when they forcibly took my money off me and wasted it. Now I want some back i find they have dredefined common words to reduce their payments. Yet the real fiddlers are doing it just fine. I say good for them. Learning how to use the system and people like me get screwed.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 December 2011, 22:15,
We have an elderly relative in a care home. He became too frail to live at home, so his house was sold, as were most of his posessions. They are charging £150 a DAY to keep him in the care home. £150 a sodding DAY! The hard work he put in to leave his children and grandchildren something is being stolen by the very same state he was told would look after him in his old age.
21 December 2011, 22:18,
(21 December 2011, 22:15)Jan Mayen Wrote: We have an elderly relative in a care home. He became too frail to live at home, so his house was sold, as were most of his posessions. They are charging £150 a DAY to keep him in the care home. £150 a sodding DAY! The hard work he put in to leave his children and grandchildren something is being stolen by the very same state he was told would look after him in his old age.

Yet if he had a good job but spent all his money in the workies each night, lived in a council house and saved nowt the council would care for him for NOTHING.

21 December 2011, 22:22,
and that is why the system is now crumbling.

When the majority paying in to the scam find out they are actually worse off and stop the whole building comes tumbling down. It is running out of money now but the lying thieving bastards continue to hock our grandchildrens future to keep it going.

If a person lives beyond their means they are stopped before it gets too far.
If a company does it then they are stopped and those responsible go to jail.
Whan a state does it they get gold plated pensions and called economic geniuses.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 December 2011, 22:41,
I reckon it wont be long before
(A) VAT is 25%
(B)Income tax is 35% for middle earners ( £30K plus)
© NI is 15% for middle earners
(D)Fuel is £8 50 a gallon

All to raise revenue to ensure the asylum seekers, illegals, dole wallers, etc continue to live subsidised by us, cos if they dont keep bailing out the benefit dwellers and ethnics they will just riot and loot again.

add usual plea for city dwellers to move out now..

22 December 2011, 02:41,
you don't go to jail if you a director of a company you take the taxi man out for lunch total reclamable and pay a token tax payment it's only the little man who suffers
to win the war, you must be willing to die
22 December 2011, 11:17,
i was told by someone at DHSS(pre DWP) years ago that they cant tell people how to spend their benefit, so how come if someone with no other income but their benefit, saves some of it, she is then penalised for it?? dont make sense to me, its only saving for a rainy day, you'd think they'd welcome it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 December 2011, 11:53,
NR,

Won't happen. It's already collapsing and that would speed it up. The Laffer curve in action and it is already starting to bite.

BP,

It is because she had over the limit, 6K, I think. At that point you become inelligible for benefits.
Skean Dhude
22 December 2011, 13:31,
Its not the point though, If someone struggled to save 6 grand, out of their own cunning ways, they get penalised for it, and they wonder why people take advantage of the system.
I learned years ago being mr nice guy gets you no where but trodden on, unless your with like minded souls of course.
The systems set up to help scum bags not nice people.
Years ago I was homeless for a while, council wouldnt rehouse me as I was the wrong colour, (sorry lower priority),so I approched a police van with two copper in, nice lads as are a lot of them you meet they're not all arse holes.
Told me plain a s day no chance of help unles I did a serious crime, got myself nicked, thereby being sent to prison, three square meals a day then rehomed on my release...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."