Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drones survival guide.
26 December 2013, 14:33,
RE: drones survival guide.
I don't think knowing the model is of much use either but it might be handy knowing what its used for, whether its military or commercial, but just knowing that the thing in the sky is a drone will enable you to take avoiding action instead of like my wife scratching your head and thinking "I wonder what this is, I aint never seen anything like that before, dur....!"Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 December 2013, 14:50,
The 'Air Robot' drone which is illustrated on the sheet is widely used by the police and emergency services throughout the UK for surveillance purposes.

In fact back in January this year there were 130 organisations licensed to use Drones in UK airspace, probably quite a few more since then!!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/ja...k-airspace
26 December 2013, 15:16,
How on earth apart from shear good luck are we supposed to know they are there??, They fly at great altitude and make little noise unlike a helicopter, fascinating insight non the less good find BP.

26 December 2013, 18:31,
yeah i like the info too... from a curious and interested point of view...good find bp
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
27 December 2013, 18:57,
Good catch BP! I'm passing this one on...
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!