Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have a look at this its hilarious
23 December 2011, 11:22, (This post was last modified: 23 December 2011, 11:49 by mikebratcher69.)
Have a look at this its hilarious
http://prepperbroadcasting.com/2011/07/0...-an-ak-47/
Have a look at ther other video when it stops its called the full story of the chimp with the ak
Fantastic, heres something you dont want to see on a dark night post shtf....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
23 December 2011, 11:51,
RE: Have a look at this its hilarious
it just goes to prove that a chimp is more intelligent than your average african soldier.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 December 2011, 12:20, (This post was last modified: 23 December 2011, 12:24 by mikebratcher69.)
Extra link for the doubters
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ailer.html
I loved planet of the apes it was great... the fact scientists are actualy debating that chimps could be trained like that means some idiot somewhere has probably already done it !!!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
25 December 2011, 12:45,
Thanks for this Mike! Hillarious. I could do with a few of these when it happens. I could place them round the perimeter fence. I too could do a quick getaway. However, I would endeavour to train them first and show them pictures of sheeple. They would then know who to shoot at. They seem to be trainable from what I've seen in the past. They are certainly more intelligent than the fellows in the video. Kenneth Eames.
25 December 2011, 13:51,
I would rather trust Chimps with guns than armed British cops.