Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Coming Expropriation Of 10% Of Everyone's Accounts
7 January 2014, 20:01,
RE: The Coming Expropriation Of 10% Of Everyone's Accounts
(7 January 2014, 18:48)Jonas Wrote:
Quote:NR, ...However going into someones bank and taking 10% means that many won't be able to pay the bills...

... They will the first time they take 10% and 50% of the population can't make their mortgage or council bills.

SD, what makes you think that the banksters and TPTB give a rat's fanny whether 50% (or any percent) of the population can pay their bills?

Well I think all of the politicians will still have the memories of the Poll Tax riots in the back of their minds and to do something like this would result in Lynch mobs chasing down every Politician and Banker - so from a self preservation perspective alone it wouldn't happen.

Also the UK economy is not as fragile as that of Cyprus, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland or even France etc, in fact the UK economy is actually growing and we are probably in stronger position now than we have been for at least a decade.

It just won't happen.....there is more chance of a zombie apocalypse occurring!
7 January 2014, 20:30,
Doncha just lurve the 100% guaranteed assertions from our in house experts.

8 January 2014, 01:10,
I don't think they will risk the blatant 10% theft, they'll carry on with the tried and tested method of selling off state assets.
8 January 2014, 06:14,
I don't think that they will take 10% at one time. I believe that they will continue to take it in small amounts over time. It's happening gradually all over Europe or, so I am told by many of my friends. George Osbourne is proposing to cut benefits at the present time. The writing is on the wall. Kenneth Eames.
8 January 2014, 10:13,
NR,

Almost everything we do on this forum is guesswork tempered with out own views on the risks.

Nobody offered guarantees, just comments.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 January 2014, 18:46,
I think the bastards would take 90% if they could figure out a sure-fire way to get away with it. Never underestimate the pure greed of a politician or bankster!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
9 January 2014, 19:56,
"It just won't happen.....there is more chance of a zombie apocalypse occurring! "

That's looks very much like a statement of fact to me SD ???

9 January 2014, 20:46,
(9 January 2014, 19:56)NorthernRaider Wrote: "It just won't happen.....there is more chance of a zombie apocalypse occurring! "

That's looks very much like a statement of fact to me SD ???

Well I believe it!! Wink Angel
9 January 2014, 21:09,
Sorry I took so long to reply, I was fighting of a herd of Zombies !!! Smile

9 January 2014, 21:16,
Glad you made safely through them Big Grin