Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cautionary over poss Fuel tanker Driver Strike
23 December 2011, 15:38,
Cautionary over poss Fuel tanker Driver Strike
Heads up peeps, distinct possiblity of fuel problems.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-16313317

23 December 2011, 16:04,
RE: Cautionary over poss Fuel tanker Driver Strike
(23 December 2011, 15:38)NorthernRaider Wrote: Heads up peeps, distinct possiblity of fuel problems.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-16313317

i think most of our fuel down here comes from Portishead, cant remember seeing any Jet stations for years.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 December 2011, 16:13,
I always top up before XMas anyway so I'm fine and this looks like it'll be a while off.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 December 2011, 17:22,
i always top up before the weekend, dont let my tank get below half full.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 December 2011, 19:45, (This post was last modified: 23 December 2011, 19:47 by Prep Girl.)
(23 December 2011, 17:22)bigpaul Wrote: i always top up before the weekend, dont let my tank get below half full.

Always try keep mine as full as possible but had a crash yesterday so got a car that I can't drive full of petrol! got a lovely new focus delivered this morning full tank of diesel thanks to the silly Woman that reversed out of her drive and straight in to me!

Ops didn't mean to quote Paul