Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone wanting these?
5 January 2014, 15:59,
anyone wanting these?
Couldn't see where else to put these, not looking for payment, but if I have to post then say a pound fifty should cover.
So free, is ordnance explorer 107 st austell and liskeard map, cover bit grubby from living in my van, but inside is mint.
Second free is a copy of lucifers hammer, some reason I have two here? Good readable condition, but cover a bit faded.
Anyone wants them and meet up would be fine, or will post individualy or together if someone wants both.
First to say on thread will take either or both please to keep it simple and fair.
5 January 2014, 19:10,
RE: anyone wanting these?
Certainly not Wanting Stuff. I've moved this to Selling Stuff.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 January 2014, 14:18,
I'll take a hard copy of lucifers hammer sir.

Email me sales@sids-surplus.co.uk with your paypal details and I'll send postage etc over.

Cheers!

Ben
7 January 2014, 20:37,
Hiya beardyman, sorry for the delay in picking your reply up, don't worry about the postage, just pm me an address you want it to go to.
Cheers
8 January 2014, 11:18,
That's very kind sir - I owe you a beer or two Smile

PM inbound
8 January 2014, 12:47,
i'll take the map if no one else wants it Moley!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 January 2014, 14:53,
I was going to say that it's a bit of a walk from yours, but with all those shoes you keep buying I think you'll be alright. I'd probably leave the heels at home though BP Wink
8 January 2014, 14:56,
its an area I know quite well BM(second marital home was in that area).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 January 2014, 18:40,
Both items now gone, cheers.